How to get rid of Trojan viruses on my comp? Vol. Need Help ASAP

OK so my computer is all messed up right now.

All these little security windows keep popping up telling me there are trojan viruses and my computer is pretty unprotected gainst any of them.

I managed to get IE to work to check out Google but no luck.

How do I get rid of everything for free? Google hasn't really been a help.

Need your help NT ..

only thing that happens is a black screen saying program is too big for memory ..

RIP my comp?

If you can get it to work trend micro housecall works pretty well on finding viruses it's free I know and runs in your browser. Not sure of the site butjust google trend micro and it will pop up.

I had that come up once a while back from a corrupted file. All I had to do was run an antivirus scan (I had norton's). After it pinpointed the badfile, I then deleted it from my library, then cleared out my recycle bin and then checked to make sure it was removed from my temp folder as well. Once thatwas done I just ran another scan to check again and everything was cool. Thats all I got, hope it helps.

if you computer is messin up that bad you might need to reboot you computer you can do that by using the start up disk that your computer came with if you donthave the disk or lost it theres no way to restart you computer and it will be messin up forever but if you do have it just follow the steps like when you firstgot it but remember that by doin this it will delete every thing off your computer so if you have something on there that you want put it on something so thatyou can recover it when your computer restarts

I'm having a similar issue. I use my girls work computer and it doesn't have any anti-virus software. And I got a virus from here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I'm having a similar issue. I use my girls work computer and it doesn't have any anti-virus software. And I got a virus from here
smh.gif
Next time download firefox, and download ad-block plus for their website.

Back
Top Bottom