How To Handle The Ex-Man vol. He mad?

Wow. I usually don't get offended by stuff posted on here but the series of OJ pics is just wrong man.
tired.gif
 Not funny.

Wow. I usually don't get offended by stuff posted on here but the series of OJ pics is just wrong man.
tired.gif
 Not funny.

He's just trying to monitor your page for convo between you and shortie.. #!@! move.. just leave it pending.

He's just trying to monitor your page for convo between you and shortie.. #!@! move.. just leave it pending.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

-keep his request pending
-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.

This is basically all the advice u need.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

-play it cool. dont bring anything up, let her handle it unless the beef comes to your doorstep.

This is basically all the advice u need.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'll cliff it up from the get go to spare you guys (and girls) the mental exertion.

- Knew girl for a while, hooked up with her on her bday (couple weeks ago)
- Chilled almost everyday since then, got the kid feelin some kinda way
embarassed.gif

- Very recently, shorty told me that her old man heard she was "all over some dude" on her birthday, confronted her and roughed her up in the process (grabbed her hair, according to her)

- Said hooligan sent me a friend request on FB today. (Mind you I never heard/knew of him until she told me the story, which was not even a few days ago. She said he doesn't know who I am)

How do you guys feel I should handle this? Jokes are welcome because, lets be honest, we all know the smart thing to do is deny the request. But thats no fun. I'm in law school so I'm not about that fisticuffs life but I am curious to see how my NT brethren would handle this situation.

Speak.

a few questions OP.

Is she giving him a reason feel this way? Is she downplaying your presence? Is she playing you while dealing with him? Did he do this strictly unprovoked? If she got handled ask why she was around dude in the first place (sensitive question so be careful) and next if he DID do that unprovoked, tell your girl to NEVER allow him back into her life or she wont have your support any more since she keeps instigating these events. Shes got a choice to make. I'm not saying she walked into this alone nor am I condoning abuse but there are two sides to every story.

And deny the request like a smart man.

Also, being a tough guy is only necessary and a last resort in person. Don't threaten someone via a proxy. Set the tone by not acknowledging dude. Let him escalate the situation. If you have his chick, you're already winning.

I'll cliff it up from the get go to spare you guys (and girls) the mental exertion.

embarassed.gif

- Very recently, shorty told me that her old man heard she was "all over some dude" on her birthday, confronted her and roughed her up in the process (grabbed her hair, according to her)

- Said hooligan sent me a friend request on FB today. (Mind you I never heard/knew of him until she told me the story, which was not even a few days ago. She said he doesn't know who I am)

How do you guys feel I should handle this? Jokes are welcome because, lets be honest, we all know the smart thing to do is deny the request. But thats no fun. I'm in law school so I'm not about that fisticuffs life but I am curious to see how my NT brethren would handle this situation.

Speak.

a few questions OP.

Is she giving him a reason feel this way? Is she downplaying your presence? Is she playing you while dealing with him? Did he do this strictly unprovoked? If she got handled ask why she was around dude in the first place (sensitive question so be careful) and next if he DID do that unprovoked, tell your girl to NEVER allow him back into her life or she wont have your support any more since she keeps instigating these events. Shes got a choice to make. I'm not saying she walked into this alone nor am I condoning abuse but there are two sides to every story.

Also, being a tough guy is only necessary and a last resort in person. Don't threaten someone via a proxy. Set the tone by not acknowledging dude. Let him escalate the situation. If you have his chick, you're already winning.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Eff Ecks wrote:

This is the best advice. 

Yeah, sometimes your best move is no move at all.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Eff Ecks wrote:

This is the best advice. 

Yeah, sometimes your best move is no move at all.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

embarassed.gif

Speak.

a few questions OP.

Even though I'd known her for a while, we never even as much as hugged for longer than 3 seconds before her birthday. We both just kinda spilled our guts that night and the rest was history. She said (mind you I take everything she says with a grain of salt, bc I'm not dumb) that he just randomly showed up to her house the morning after her birthday (which is another reason I wanna know how he knew that quickly). She said they hadn't talked in weeks before her birthday. I been avoiding talking about it because I don't even want that kinda energy around me but...easier said than done.

And I def feel you on the last piece man

embarassed.gif

Speak.

a few questions OP.

Even though I'd known her for a while, we never even as much as hugged for longer than 3 seconds before her birthday. We both just kinda spilled our guts that night and the rest was history. She said (mind you I take everything she says with a grain of salt, bc I'm not dumb) that he just randomly showed up to her house the morning after her birthday (which is another reason I wanna know how he knew that quickly). She said they hadn't talked in weeks before her birthday. I been avoiding talking about it because I don't even want that kinda energy around me but...easier said than done.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.
This....and ignore said friend request.

If she doesn't, cut ties with her.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's her place to handle him and put him in his place, and that includes cutting off all contact with him and escalating it if he continues to harass or assault her.
This....and ignore said friend request.

If she doesn't, cut ties with her.

I laughed at the OJ post *shrug* but anyway, ignore dude until i ts necessary not to. Alert your boys if you need to.

I laughed at the OJ post *shrug* but anyway, ignore dude until i ts necessary not to. Alert your boys if you need to.

embarassed.gif

Speak.

a few questions OP.

You need to find out how he knew. Especially when he thinks you were "hugged up" with her. Plus, who would have let him know if he wasn't there?

Your chick needs to be 150% with you on this. If this doesn't get handled TOTALLY and with EVERYTHING coming out, then its going to come out later down the road and divide you all much later down the road.

embarassed.gif

Speak.

a few questions OP.

You need to find out how he knew. Especially when he thinks you were "hugged up" with her. Plus, who would have let him know if he wasn't there?

Your chick needs to be 150% with you on this. If this doesn't get handled TOTALLY and with EVERYTHING coming out, then its going to come out later down the road and divide you all much later down the road.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

So we're just going to pretend that some dude didn't just post pics of OJ's murder victims?
Aight, then.
Just saw. The OG post didn't have the dead bodies.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

So we're just going to pretend that some dude didn't just post pics of OJ's murder victims?
Aight, then.
Just saw. The OG post didn't have the dead bodies.

accept the friend request...i mean really, wat can he do thru fb? im actually in a similar situation to this now

Back
Top Bottom