How To Make It In America (season 2) thread Vol. CANCELLED AS OF 12/20 =/

what location did cam get his apartment at? brooklyn?

and is his spot considered the projects? saw that on imdb forum

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Originally Posted by nightruans

He mind end up starting a relationship with Nancy which would boost everything
I just think it's messed up because Julie helped him start CRISP by getting Ben the hookup on 50/50 cotton/poly vintage tee's.  Now that the line is getting bigger he just leaves her.  If he starts a relationship with Nancy he can get into Macy's but I have a feeling that if he %%%$+ it up then Nancy will be able to completely defame CRISP as a brand; leading to the brands downfall.  Still both chicks are bangin.  I like Julie's girl next door look.  Nancy is a bad MILF tho.  
pimp.gif
 This season is dope. Much better execution than the 1st

It's not like he was with her just for the tees though, and plus he didn't even leave her. If anything she left him because dude didn't want to be official or something like that.
Dude was ridiculous for that. She was just tryna get a reaction from dude and he was just looking like he saw a UFO

Am I the only one who thinks the Ben character is terribly unlikeable and comes across as a whiny little entitled B? Also, that kid cannot act. His lack of acting skills is very distracting.

So I watched the episode again on this one site (google letmewatchthis) and... were Rachel's funbags out on the original HBO airing because I sure don't remember. Naturals FTW 
devil.gif

That milf is really hot. Reminds me of artie's wife in the sopranos.

Didn't know Rachel had a body like that..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Am I the only one who thinks the Ben character is terribly unlikeable and comes across as a whiny little entitled B? Also, that kid cannot act. His lack of acting skills is very distracting.

Not a fan of either of them to be honest. Cudi is prolly my favorite character lol

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

what location did cam get his apartment at? brooklyn?

and is his spot considered the projects? saw that on imdb forum

Knickerbocker Village on the lower east side. They aren't projects...across the street are projects, which is where I grew up.

Anybody got any info on the camo windbreaker Cam had on closer to the end of the episode?

And Lake Bell showed the f out. Cudi did his thing as well. My favorite episode of the season by far, maybe the series.

I agree somewhat about Ben, but actually think he's more likeable this season than last.  He was even more whiny and annoying in the first season.  I didn't like the way he so non-chalantly kicked the gorgeous Julie to the curb.  Not that she was without fault, but damn, at least show a little emotion about it. 

And I think Brian Greenberg's acting is average.  Its about on par with Adrian Grenier and Kevin Conolly, IMO.  He's fine most of the time, but does have moments when he's pretty bad.  

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That milf is really hot. Reminds me of artie's wife in the sopranos.

Didn't know Rachel had a body like that..

Not a fan of either of them to be honest. Cudi is prolly my favorite character lol
Yeah Domingo is that dude 
pimp.gif

This guy Kid Cudi/Scott Mescudi/Domingo has the LIFE.

Great music career. Great role on a TV show.
30t6p3b.gif
Dude is winning.

Originally Posted by do work son

i wonder how that sales rep is going to fit into everything

I hope dude becomes the ari gold of the crew. I know this isn't entourage but he gives me that young ari feel 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Domingo > Kid Cudi

i wish i could be... 
walking the 1% dogs and taking care of their children while 

selling Blue Haze on the side

smashing best friends exes

and giving my Escalade driving chauffeur a extra $50 for the hell of it

i MUST be doing it wrong considering i actually live in this damn city
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I never had any interest in Rachael, but I must admit, after seeing her chesticals she kinda gives me a boner.

Ben is corny
Rachel's rack is money but she's still ugly
the MILF has always been bad, I remember her from the movie Face Off
I LOVE Renee's GF

Back
Top Bottom