how to put ipod music onto computer?

i have an ipod touch and i have tried googling it and it says to find th ipod in my computor but i can find it

Computor...

woolsmitth7dng4.jpg

If you are trying to transfer music from your ipod to your computer you could try sharepod.

Yea you need to dl an application to send music from your ipod to your computor. Like dude above said i used Senuti but I have a mac.

Originally Posted by dn590

i have an ipod touch and i have tried googling it and it says to find th ipod in my computor but i can find it

If you have Windows... then I use a program called TouchPro.

Senuti, eh? I'm going to have to give this a try. I have a bunch of music on some old ipods with dead batteries that I thought was pretty much trapped onthere forever.

I know on my ipod. What you do is you look at your drives on your computer and the ipod is usually like the F drive or something. Then with the F drive you doa search for hidden files and you can find your songs but they almost unrecongizable. So this is better for a mass dump not for taking specific files offunless you know the exact date they were put on the ipod.

Seriously, just google this. If you use a PC there are many, many step by step guides telling you how to do this.

i just go to "my computer" click on "my ipod" go into "music" and drag em onto my computer.

the folders are named F01 F02.. etc. There are probably 4 or 5 songs per folder.

they have weird file names and +%@$ but once you drag em back into itunes, the names reappear.

Back
Top Bottom