How to Race Bait - Race Baiting 101

MUST WATCH VIDEO

Going to bump because this video is pretty powerful and definitely worth the time.

I love you for putting me on to this and I just ordered that book off of Amazon.

(pause^^)

Probably going to have it read before my week is over
laugh.gif

Good vibrations in a time when its sorely needed

EDIT: Already read Alexander's, ordered People's History

Last edited:
i heard about all those books. he has some good points. it's not much so a race battle as it is a class battle. the middle class is disappearing.

edit

waits for marcus' to chime in

Last edited:
i heard about all those books. he has some good points. it's not much so a race battle as it is a class battle. the middle class is disappearing.

edit

I think the point that really resonated with me is how the media (which is owned by the rich) sells conflict, not the truth in an effort to divide the lower economic classes.

I think the point that really resonated with me is how the media (which is owned by the rich) sells conflict, not the truth in an effort to divide the lower economic classes.

i agree. which is why not sure if you have seen on tv lately they have been showing commercials to speak against the iran nuclear deal. it seems as that campaign is backed up by jewish communities because those are the only who are speaking against it.

notice how the jewish people aren't saying anything about the cuba deal. at least not as much as compared to iran

Last edited:

edit

But conflict does exist

White Supremacy exist

Black folk are not being told by the media that they have less economic opportunities, or that the police target them. It is reality

The black community is not being manipulated into believing those things.

i think what he was trying to say is that they (the powers that be ala controllers of media) pin as against each other when there is a bigger issue at hand. the powers that be have created a three tier system that basically resembles crabs in a bucket. at least that's what i got out of it.

im not saying there isn't a racial tension. however we should look at the root causes of it. and that's what i feel the video is pointing at.

Last edited:
i think what he was trying to say is that they (the powers that be ala controllers of media) pin as against each other when there is a bigger issue at hand. the powers that be have created a three tier system that basically resembles crabs in a bucket. at least that's what i got out of it.

im not saying there isn't a racial tension. however we should look at the root causes of it. and that's what i feel the video is pointing at.
^ that's what I took away from it.  You have the super powerful and rich at the top, who pit the lower status whites against blacks.  As an aside, I think a lot of lower class whites who are racist are ignorant to the fact that they're being fed this illusion of superiority.

Truth is black people are doomed as long as they try to play by rules that are rigged for them to fail. America is the America that we all know, and secretly love because white men took their destiny into their own hands, against fellow white men from Britain who rigged the rules for them to fail. They were willing to fight and die to be free even at the cost of dividing the nation into TWO.

Blacks are scared to do that, and minorities are scared revolt against whites. Therefore the power dynamic which is an illusion to begin with will remain. In the video the guy stated that less than 4% of our entire country are millionaires. They cannot possible survive without us, the working class.

I believe something else he tried to express but his pride and self-love wouldn't allow, is that white media tricks you into believing that white is the pinnacle of beauty, masculinity and success in America which is why everyone wants to date, marry or be friends with white people. It's another cog in the machine of this "3-tier" caste system.

Blacks cannot fight the fight alone, problem is often times we do, and every minority in this country has the civil rights that they do because of us. However they don't use it to improve the nation, they use it to enhance their lives in pursuance to reaching that pinnacle of white standards...and part of that is ******** on black people.

I dig his video, but truth is every non-white minority is gonna misinterpret his goal and take it as an invitation for encouraging acceptance of working class whites without even acknowledging the prevention and repairing the strategic destruction of blacks is the key enhancing the lives of ALL AMERICANS.

...just think, if RICH WHITES couldn't threaten you with "well you'll have to move to the ghetto", what do they really have to offer? They segregate because they will NEVER accept you begin with, you're only tolerated for your money and resources. And the ghetto gets such a bad rep for crime and economic depravity, which the WHITE GUY in the video explained is a SYSTEMATIC tool to DIVIDE.

...people may think diversity is an overused ploy to overthrow white America, true is it's always been the key to creating a better America, without the elite, their money, or their media.

Last edited:
I've harped on the things mentioned in this thread and the video plenty of times, especially how the whole concept of Black and White as races came to be. The big media is a machine that can be fought but it'd take a concentrated effort.

It pushes the fact about voting for a president but not about voting for Congress or local offices, who harbor more power than people realize. Cats in Congress make $200,000+ a year and have the ability to sit for unlimited terms. Joe Biden has been a Senator from 1973-2009 when he became VP of the U.S. Supreme Court Justices only see a small number of cases a year, serve for life and make crazy money too. Campaign funding has no cap for those running for office so those that have the financial means to buy their way into a politician's ear usually do.

Seems like rambling but I'm tired of the crap; the wool is no longer over my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom