How to save pics on Mac?

Just like on PC, right click and save as. If you're not using a mouse, 2 fingers on the mouse pad, and click the button.

You can even drag it from the internet window to the desktop and it'll save...

just click & hold the control button and then just click on the mouse button, after that just save as to iphoto or desktop..

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, A, B, Select, Start...

You tried to be funny but you ruined yourself when you said "select start". He is asking for Mac help not windows.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

MvP07 wrote:

Ross Is Here wrote:

You tried to be funny but you ruined yourself when you said "select start". He is asking for Mac help not windows.
laugh.gif

You tried to criticize his joke but you ruined yourself when you assumed he was talking about Windows. Select, start implies he is referring to a video
game controller, not Windows.

how is that relevant to anything in this post?????? i mean damn can you get of his sack.

how is that irrelevant to anything in this post?????? i mean damn can you get of his sack.
It is not irrelevant to anything in this post.

My comment was relevant to your failed attempt at analyzing his joke, which is in this post.

It took you an hour to come up with that. I edited my comment long ago

All in all you are an idiot. Do yourself a favor and jump off a building after you blow your head off
laugh.gif

damn is NT all about beef today?

first Mayor and Jblack, then this... lemme check some other threads to make sure there's not a coup going on NT...

I swear, every time I see this MVP guy post hes posting some stupid crap and getting called out on it. Time to get a new screename bud.

i mean it is whatever. dude is clinging on some dudes sack as if it was a cliff.

it is 3am and ninjas are still acting up
laugh.gif
Good Night to all.

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I swear, every time I see this MVP guy post hes posting some stupid crap and getting called out on it. Time to get a new screename bud.

Who the eff are you?? when did I get called out? You have never seen me freakin square lol.

laugh.gif

There's no drama here.

I just called this guy on trying to clown someone for their joke when he didn't even understand the joke.

Then he got salty real fast.

Cyprus always tellin it like it is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
MvP07 wrote:

MvP07 wrote:

Ross Is Here wrote:

laugh.gif

You tried to criticize his joke but you ruined yourself when you assumed he was talking about Windows. Select, start implies he is referring to a video
game controller, not Windows.

how is that relevant to anything in this post?????? i mean damn can you get of his sack.
for the loss....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Who the eff are you?? when did I get called out? You have never seen me freakin square lol.
Uhhhh, its a public messageboard, every time you post, there is the potential that I could see you. You're getting called out in this

2eqamvm.gif

Back
Top Bottom