How to ship for cheap?

Go to post office, get priority box for free, use razor and adjust it (posted up top in the link), Wrap that box in brown paper so they dont see its a priority box and thats it. Should cost less than 10 to ship some shoes via USPS.

Go to post office, get priority box for free, use razor and adjust it (posted up top in the link), Wrap that box in brown paper so they dont see its a priority box and thats it. Should cost less than 10 to ship some shoes via USPS.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Ship it in brown wrapping paper.

I wouldn't do that priority box adjustment thing because it is not allowed and most post offices won't let you get away with it.

For anything you are shipping that is under 13oz, use first class mail instead of Priority. The shirts and bottles should probably be under 13oz

Lastly, print your postage online so you can get tracking for free instead of having to pay for it at the PO.
you are 100% absolutely and positively wrong. flat rate boxes sure you cant do that. but there is no issue doing that with the regular priority mail boxes.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Ship it in brown wrapping paper.

I wouldn't do that priority box adjustment thing because it is not allowed and most post offices won't let you get away with it.

For anything you are shipping that is under 13oz, use first class mail instead of Priority. The shirts and bottles should probably be under 13oz

Lastly, print your postage online so you can get tracking for free instead of having to pay for it at the PO.
you are 100% absolutely and positively wrong. flat rate boxes sure you cant do that. but there is no issue doing that with the regular priority mail boxes.

If you have a USPS in your area, I learned from a thread on ISS for Jordan boxes: http://www.+$%*%**%+%%+*.com/forums/the-ultimate-guide-to-making-a-box-to-ship-shoes-shoeboxes-t93216.html

Been shipping my Jordans like that. Shipping them out isn't that expensive though. Plus if you ship with the shoebox, it's like double boxing.

If you just plan on shipping just the shoes out, look for the flat rate shoe boxes on their site.

For the shirts, just get those envelope things and ship them like that. Not sure about the supplements though, isn't that not legal somehow?
EDIT: NT won't let me post up the ISS link but the link provided up there is the SAME thing. 

If you have a USPS in your area, I learned from a thread on ISS for Jordan boxes: http://www.+$%*%**%+%%+*.com/forums/the-ultimate-guide-to-making-a-box-to-ship-shoes-shoeboxes-t93216.html

Been shipping my Jordans like that. Shipping them out isn't that expensive though. Plus if you ship with the shoebox, it's like double boxing.

If you just plan on shipping just the shoes out, look for the flat rate shoe boxes on their site.

For the shirts, just get those envelope things and ship them like that. Not sure about the supplements though, isn't that not legal somehow?
EDIT: NT won't let me post up the ISS link but the link provided up there is the SAME thing. 

Just like people make connects to get shoes on the Employee Appreciation, get a connect to print a label for you from FTL.  Give em the $5 handshake and just say you need a label printed up.  You can drop it off at the UPS or FedEx store yourself.  Just make sure that buyer gives you a 100% correct address though...

Just like people make connects to get shoes on the Employee Appreciation, get a connect to print a label for you from FTL.  Give em the $5 handshake and just say you need a label printed up.  You can drop it off at the UPS or FedEx store yourself.  Just make sure that buyer gives you a 100% correct address though...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

catapult2.jpg

*dead*

real life....

thanks for the help... got some of those free boxes.

whats the flaw with them?

real life....

thanks for the help... got some of those free boxes.

whats the flaw with them?

Back
Top Bottom