How to spot fake air max 90 Hyperfuse independence day USA pack

Do you believe fake shoes should be sold?

• No, because it ruins the Sneaker game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause I can't get hold of rare shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably fake but need way better pics than that. Read some of the previous legit checks.

Hi Guys...

im new here... i need your help to legit check this am90 red inde.. plan to cop this shoes... it is legit or fake?

thank you for your reply

Pretty sure those are fake. Pics of tongue label and box label?
thank you for reply.. later i post the picture of tag label & tongue.. im still waiting for the seller to send of this photos.. =)

Hi Guys...

im new here... i need your help to legit check this am90 red inde.. plan to cop this shoes... it is legit or fake?

thank you for your reply
 Pretty sure those are fake. Pics of tongue label and box label?
Here the photo of tag label & tongue..  the box dont have... so it is real or fake? thank you =)

No box should always make an alarm bell ring. 99 out of 100 times this means fakes.

Furthermore:
-the upper looks strange material
-mesh is off
-shape of the swoosh is off
-the flag looks awful and the AIR MAX letters are too thin
-tongue label also wrong font

--> 100% fake

No box should always make an alarm bell ring. 99 out of 100 times this means fakes.

Furthermore:
-the upper looks strange material
-mesh is off
-shape of the swoosh is off
-the flag looks awful and the AIR MAX letters are too thin
-tongue label also wrong font

--> 100% fake 
Thank you for helping me.. now i know already.. have a good day.=)

i got blue and red fakes that i bought out of desperation bc i wanted a pair so bad but bc kanye wore them everyone was trying to sell for like 1000 a pair. now i want to get rid of them bc i never even wore them. i know theres a market for fakes as much as people don't want to believe it there is just look on youtube at fake reviews, thats how i found these. where can i sell them??

Last edited:
Hey man ive been reading through the thread and you know what your talking about, can you ASAP let me know if these are real or not, thankyou

%24_57.JPG

Pretty sure those are fake by looking at that box only (and the shape of the swoosh). Get some more pictures to be sure, you should know what sort of pictures if you've read this thread.

Thanks for posting but that doesn't help at all.

Legit pairs didn't come in a box like that but a lot of fake companies use that type of box. So I'd say 100% fake.

Last edited:
My virus scanner doesn't even allow me to look at that site, which is a dead giveaway. To be honest, I know enough then. The ridiculous name is the second clue.

Somehow I found a way to see a few shoes that they are selling. There are literally thousands and thousand of sites like that, some with very creative URLs, some even with Nike in the name or Air Max, a lot of them using the same pictures. All of them listing (almost) full size ranges of shoes that sold out everywhere including limited models, for like $60-70. Rrrrrrright.

None of those are legit. NONE.

Try a reverse image search on Google with one of the images from your link and you'll probably get a list of other sites using the same pictures. Again all of those are fake. Most of them are even listing shoes that never existed, like blue or green Yeezys or green Independence Day 90s. That should ring a bell doesn't it?

Now if you've really read this thread you should know where to look for legit pairs.

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for aswering me. Now I know they are fake. I have read all posts but I really don't know where I can find the original one, I think it's impossible to find

Back
Top Bottom