How to start up a web store?

I was thinking about starting up a online store to sell some shirts that I've been designing and printing but don't really know where to begin.  Maybe just using Paypal, credit cards if that's not too hard to set up.  Is there a place online where I can create one or can anyone point me in a direction to somewhere good that will host a site.  Any info would be helpful.

I was thinking about starting up a online store to sell some shirts that I've been designing and printing but don't really know where to begin.  Maybe just using Paypal, credit cards if that's not too hard to set up.  Is there a place online where I can create one or can anyone point me in a direction to somewhere good that will host a site.  Any info would be helpful.

show us your shirts before you waste your time and ours.

odds are after you create it your gonna come back to NT anyways

show us your shirts before you waste your time and ours.

odds are after you create it your gonna come back to NT anyways

^ I was just seeing what all it would take. Below is a link you can browse through the thread I posted in the art forum to see some of the designs, I realize some I would not be able to sell. I have a few more that are not on there and I have the ability to do screen printing now as some of the ones posted are pressed.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...irts-UPDATED-12-1?page=1

^ I was just seeing what all it would take. Below is a link you can browse through the thread I posted in the art forum to see some of the designs, I realize some I would not be able to sell. I have a few more that are not on there and I have the ability to do screen printing now as some of the ones posted are pressed.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...irts-UPDATED-12-1?page=1

Yeah I just checked it out and it looks like exactly what Im looking for. I can test it out and do 5 products for free and then see how it goes and upgrade from there. Thanks for the help.

Yeah I just checked it out and it looks like exactly what Im looking for. I can test it out and do 5 products for free and then see how it goes and upgrade from there. Thanks for the help.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They already covered it with Big Cartel. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As far as accepting payments tho i'd suggest Google Checkout, sign up for an account.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They already covered it with Big Cartel. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]As far as accepting payments tho i'd suggest Google Checkout, sign up for an account.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom