How to troll a dating website *Que Ron Simmons voice*

Damb famb...

Not to be that guy... But he's picking out random chicks and accentuating their worse qualities in order to get lulz on a forum?

No need to step on those women to boost yourself up.

I'm an advocate against gassing up chicks and all for checking them... But this is kinda pointless and weak.

:smh: :smh:

That Makita drill tho 
roll.gif

^^^its funny bro. take the cape off.
It's funny and the lols are in abundance. However, I will have to agree with Fontaine something i never do. This is beyond weak ... What's the purpose of putting these females down? They are in a dating site .. If u don't like them keep it moving .... Oh well ...

Last edited:
Probably would've been hilarious if he did this to fine women

Speaking of MS Paint, very disappointed in S&T that there weren't many moments (if at all) drawn from this NBA season :smh:

Gotta agree that it's corny and even sadder that he needs to go a step further by posting it elsewhere like, "Look at these people I made fun of!"  It's not about women or putting on a cape, same **** if he was making fun of dudes.  

^^^its funny bro. take the cape off.
come on bro. You've seen my posts...

I absolutely despise gassing up random birds for no reason. I think those guys are stupid.

But this comes from a different place. These are women on a dating site...

So a good chunk of the time, they have some confidence issues....

You're going to poke fun at them from reps on a forum? Seriously...

How much free time COMBINED with animosity towards random yanbsy does a guy have to have to go ALL the way through with this?

That same time could've been spent holla at some better looking yambs and coming up.

^^Oh no doubt I wouldn't do it . I can agree with it that Doing it is lame.
its funny tho

Last edited:
Damb famb...

Not to be that guy... But he's picking out random chicks and accentuating their worse qualities in order to get lulz on a forum?

No need to step on those women to boost yourself up.

I'm an advocate against gassing up chicks and all for checking them... But this is kinda pointless and weak.

:smh: :smh:

View media item 1040119

Back
Top Bottom