How was your highschool experience socially?

If HS wasn't the time of your life then you didn't live! Had a lot of fun plus being an all state athlete helped too.

TeamAntisocialIntrovert my whole life
pimp.gif

-Loved High School
-Rolled with a group of dudes that I still hang with to this day
-Decently known in school, threw shot put and discus for the track team.
-Had the MF Toyota Previa that we used to ride out in everywhere, All 7 or 8 of us
laugh.gif

-Had a crush on approx 80 girls throughout my 4 years. Only made mind mind up once with my Junior Year girlfriend of 6 weeks
-Found out after we graduated that everybody thought we were A-holes because of the way we joked around, they still loved us though.
pimp.gif

Wanted to see that pic of my future wife shoe freak
frown.gif

but oh well

Currently a sophomore in high school

Freshman year was alright, I wrestled and was in the middle of popularity

I have all honors classes so I don't know a lot of the regular kids

Met a couple of dudes that are my bros now

Had a giant argument with this girl at the end of freshman year that 

killed how popular I could've been but what can you do?

No girlfriend, but I've never been great with the ladies

No parties and I'm pretty much a home body

sucked no friends, was teased, picked up, no girl friend, played with me all 4 years,(BET UNCUT was my best friend)

didn't want to go to school because I had social issues. Just hated High school. Glad its over.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

sucked no friends, was teased, picked up, no girl friend, played with me all 4 years,(BET UNCUT was my best friend)

didn't want to go to school because I had social issues. Just hated High school. Glad its over.

why were you teased?

it's always funny seeing girls that aint give u no play in hs, then u see em year later and u just laugh

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

why were you teased?

black but I speak with proper english(in other words they said I talked white), didn't say much so everyone assumed I was weird(I speak with purpose , not just for fun), Chubby cheeks, didn't have no girl hadnt kissed no girl, hadnt smashed no girl, was so shy to talk to girls, all kinds of mess.

My life is the reverse now though so praise be to allah
pimp.gif
All them fools hit their social prime in high school.

why were you teased?

black but I speak with proper english(in other words they said I talked white), didn't say much so everyone assumed I was weird(I speak with purpose , not just for fun), Chubby cheeks, didn't have no girl hadnt kissed no girl, hadnt smashed no girl, was so shy to talk to girls, all kinds of mess.

My life is the reverse now though so praise be to allah
pimp.gif
All them fools hit their social prime in high school.

Lubu I think I'm you
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

it's always funny seeing girls that aint give u no play in hs, then u see em year later and u just laugh

Yup. Mad thick little carmael bone chick back in 10 grade named JAckie. She ignored all my attempts to talk to her. Rumor was she said I wasn't good enough for her. FOUR YEARS LATER, THAT BITTY GOT 2 KIDS, BIG FREAKING CHEEKS, FAT OLE GUT, BOOTY DONE SNAGGED LIKE A M2X, AND HER BABY DADDY DOING TIME. Bet she wished she had my meat right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Good, I had a lot of fun. 

I miss High school
ohwell.gif

Cliques wise... I guess i was in the popular group but everyone in my class was pretty cool..

My entire graduating class was thee shiiiizzzz and everyone loved us 
pimp.gif

Depending on the quarter, what classes & what lunch i had. I just would fit in with any of the 2 main "cliques"

08 07! 
pimp.gif

This and I was a football player so I kicked it with my teammates and other athletes at school
It was fun
pimp.gif

Yup. Mad thick little carmael bone chick back in 10 grade named JAckie. She ignored all my attempts to talk to her. Rumor was she said I wasn't good enough for her. FOUR YEARS LATER, THAT BITTY GOT 2 KIDS, BIG FREAKING CHEEKS, FAT OLE GUT, BOOTY DONE SNAGGED LIKE A M2X, AND HER BABY DADDY DOING TIME. Bet she wished she had my meat right now
pimp.gif

niketalk

pimp.gif

I feel u bro, I was short and fat as +#!%, ain't no girl wanna throw me da cheeks til I got skinny and swagged out, feelsmikejones

@lubu
I guess its harder for boys cause I was all those things , except for not talking.
And I liked highschool.

@lubu
I guess its harder for boys cause I was all those things , except for not talking.
And I liked highschool.

Man back in the day folks used to gas up them basic light skin chicks like they was something. After getting exposed to chicks else where around the DMV, it made them high school chicks look like basic chics.

Shoefreakbaby, Most women dont approach men. I'd be lying if I said there werent women in high school who wanted my meat, but by American standards it makes them look loose to come at dudes like that. I'm sure dudes were approaching you tryna get at you.

It was straight.

I knew people from all the different "social groups" so I could hang with anyone but still had my core people.

Never really concerned myself with "popularity." Didn't know everybody but knew enough people.

Still talk to a lot of folk from HS thanks to FB and Twitter.

What for? They dont serve no use. We not cool, I dont have to see you everyday, we dont talk EVER, your pics arent that great and niether is mine, what you need to cyber follow my life for? Move on.

Thats how I feel when ppl who used to pick on me STILL send me face book request or chicks who denied me when I was younger.

the thirst for lightskin %%%#+$ is worse than white women, not to mention ever lightskin chick I needed wit either been crazy or had wild self esteem issues

Originally Posted by ar916

High school started whack cause I moved to a new place but 12th grade had to be the greatest year of my life I always reminisce about it wish I could go back and I hung out with different crowds but always knew who were my real friends

fam 12th grade was one of the best years of my life, girls , sayin f class and leaving cuz u boutta graduate, so many yams ,young 9th grade ones to the senior !%# in your class , makes me wanna 21st jump street back in there

@lubu
And I liked highschool.

Man back in the day folks used to gas up them basic light skin chicks like they was something. After getting exposed to chicks else where around the DMV, it made them high school chicks look like basic chics.

Shoefreakbaby, Most women dont approach men. I'd be lying if I said there werent women in high school who wanted my meat, but by American standards it makes them look loose to come at dudes like that. I'm sure dudes were approaching you tryna get at you.
Its funny you mention that cause the first and last time I ever approached a guy was in HS.
Learned a lot from that situation 
laugh.gif

jbpkickz wrote:

@shoefreak I woulda liked it more if you was there brown skin

indifferent.gif
 Please say the baby
i kid 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I feel u bro, I was short and fat as +#!%, ain't no girl wanna throw me da cheeks til I got skinny and swagged out, feelsmikejones
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I was cool since my freshman year. My cousins were jocks and seniors. I became a jock and high school was a breeze from day one. I would go back and do it all over again. the sports that is. I was in better shape back than. Now I got a "food baby" cause all I do is eat.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom