how were humans made?

I'm not ruling anything out, but I see no evidence that this "lesser god" exists.
I'm not ruling anything out, but I see no evidence that this "lesser god" exists.

Check out the gnostic gospels. In my opinion, a lot of things clicked for me. The main thing for me was I had to piece up a lot of scattered knowledge together to form my idea of the big picture.
Papi...I'm in Med-Surg this semester.  I don't have time for any of that.  State your evidence.

It basically says the Old Testament is an account of what we call the devil and how it created this reality. His imperfection is traceable through all perceivable things and their lace of self sustainment. What people call Christ, is actually our consciousness and salvation from this reality. To keep people locked in on this planet many tricks have been used to rob people of their consciousness such as religion, the illusion of scarcity, you only have one to live on this planet, sheer ignorance and being content with not knowing anything etc. The point is to make sure no one knows what it's really about because it is our consciousness that keeps this thing going.
Evolution was brought forth by consciousness to make this reality easier to deal with.

More or less, the fundamental concepts.

Check out the gnostic gospels. In my opinion, a lot of things clicked for me. The main thing for me was I had to piece up a lot of scattered knowledge together to form my idea of the big picture.
Papi...I'm in Med-Surg this semester.  I don't have time for any of that.  State your evidence.
It basically says the Old Testament is an account of what we call the devil and how it created this reality. His imperfection is traceable through all perceivable things and their lace of self sustainment. What people call Christ, is actually our consciousness and salvation from this reality. To keep people locked in on this planet many tricks have been used to rob people of their consciousness such as religion, the illusion of scarcity, you only have one to live on this planet, sheer ignorance and being content with not knowing anything etc. The point is to make sure no one knows what it's really about because it is our consciousness that keeps this thing going.
Evolution was brought forth by consciousness to make this reality easier to deal with.

More or less, the fundamental concepts.
And your evidence that this has truth is....?

Chemistry is the fundamentals, not the origin.
First off, what do you mean when you say "organic make"?  From the standpoint of chemistry, we're certainly made of this planet's matter.  

Adding to this, who is to say our planet's matter is exclusive to Earth?

And your evidence that this has truth is....?

No undeniable facts that I'm able to produce for you. This is just what works for me.

I will say this though, the fact that the procurement of matter is the driving force in most people's life and its basically an illusion opened my mind to a lot.

Matter more or less ceases to exist with out human consciousness and returns into a field or energy of waves.

i think this video conveys what I am trying to say better. So if we assume matter isnt real, then what is my consciousness a product of?

This is an example of how new information challenges what we know about human evolution. This is not an example of how new information disproves or debunks evolution. We know that evolution is a naturally occurring phenomenon. 
Evolution IS a naturally occurring phenomenon...
BUT then we must ask ourselves,
"Are humans of this nature?"

Who is to say our organic make is of this planets matter?
Unless you have evidence to support the contrary???

If only we could decode our DNA

They've finished mapping DNA genome project.

They are on to the brain genome project now.

Also stem cell research has gotten to a point where we can reprogram the human body.

Japanese stem cell experts make liver growth breakthrough

http://www.euronews.com/2013/07/10/japanese-stem-cell-experts-make-liver-growth-breakthrough/
Scientists at the Yokohama City University in Japan have grown functioning human livers from stem cells. They hope this breakthrough will help alleviate the global shortage of donor organs.

Stem cells are infant cells that can develop into any part of the body. Until a few years ago, the only way to get stem cells was to harvest them from human embryos. This is controversial because it requires the destruction of the embryo, a process many religious groups object to.

But today these are easily obtainable from mature cells that are re-programmed into a versatile, primitive state from where they can develop into any kind of cell in the body.

Hideki Taniguchi, professor at the Yokohama City University, said: “There aren’t enough organs around the world. If we’re able to produce organs, we can save a lot of lives. For over 10 years I’ve wanted to create organs from stem cells. Finally, although at an early stage, we’ve been able to do that. In the next 10 years we hope to make organs that people can actually use.”

The buds, each measuring about five millimetres, are transplanted into mice, where they are observed transforming into a functional human liver. The buds also develop blood vessels and grow to resemble normal liver tissues within about two days of implantation.

In a final test, researchers chemically induced liver failure in 12 of the mice, the results revealed that implanted liver buds helped the mice survive.

damn i wish i would have caught the whole thing

It will be on that site for a few days.

Bill made me proud. A few times you could tell he was just like "fu#k this bulls#it, I need to use this podium to reach out to the people". Between taking the dude to school about geological facts and what the world would actually be like if the bible was true. Ken Ham made multiple cop outs by saying 'we don't know because we weren't there' which I found ironic.

Overall, not that bad of a debate.

damn i wish i would have caught the whole thing
It will be on that site for a few days.

Bill made me proud. A few times you could tell he was just like "fu#k this bulls#it, I need to use this podium to reach out to the people". Between taking the dude to school about geological facts and what the world would actually be like if the bible was true. Ken Ham made multiple cop outs by saying 'we don't know because we weren't there' which I found ironic.

Overall, not that bad of a debate.
at the bottom of the page it said something about buying the full debate for 12.99 though

at the end when he was like "the bible is unique because it tells us how god created *lists 123123 things*" and i was like wait... dont most religions have books that say explain the exact same things? 
laugh.gif

at the bottom of the page it said something about buying the full debate for 12.99 though

at the end when he was like "the bible is unique because it tells us how god created *lists 123123 things*" and i was like wait... dont most religions have books that say explain the exact same things? 
laugh.gif
Just go to the site again and it will start with a countdown at 13 mins.

he listed pretty much every southern state when it came to lack of science education 
mean.gif

I saw a mention about lesser gods in the Bible. All you have to do is read between the lines. The Bible was influenced by Judaism and Greek/Roman mythologies, and other religions of the region where Jusaism came from. So the Old Testament was changed around to make God monotheistic to adapt to the changes of the beliefs of the followers at the time. Original Jews were polytheists. So that's why in the Bible there are passages that refer to as if there were pantheon gods, or lesser Gods.

NT, the only place where you can get serious religious information, from a guy named "me love Nutella" lol. You're right though. The bible has been changed time and time again every time it's translated

Last edited:
how does the spokesperson for creationism sound exactly like the average poorly educated NTer?

Evolution IS a naturally occurring phenomenon...
BUT then we must ask ourselves,
"Are humans of this nature?"

Who is to say our organic make is of this planets matter?

View media item 781934

every atom of the matter that makes up your body came from food... grown/created/originated from the elements present on earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom