How/Why do y'all keep tabs on NTer's personal lives?

Do y'all have a folder on y'all desktop?  A .txt document?

Whenever I'm browsing NT, I always see some guy/girl/thing tryna score e-laughs by bringing up someone's past on here.  Sometimes some of the things are so obscure that the only conclusion that I can come up with is that you dudes actually keep up with these dudes' personal lives.

What gives?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Reason for thread:  The lulz...[/color]

Do y'all have a folder on y'all desktop?  A .txt document?

Whenever I'm browsing NT, I always see some guy/girl/thing tryna score e-laughs by bringing up someone's past on here.  Sometimes some of the things are so obscure that the only conclusion that I can come up with is that you dudes actually keep up with these dudes' personal lives.

What gives?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Reason for thread:  The lulz...[/color]

I mean if you are a regular member/contributor and have a functioning memory, you are bound to bring into play past events. I don't get how that's so hard to understand?

I mean if you are a regular member/contributor and have a functioning memory, you are bound to bring into play past events. I don't get how that's so hard to understand?

As much as I post I wonder the same thing sometimes. I do remember one guy saying he kept a log of things so he could later get at em if he had to..like really?

Did you make this because that dude mentioned your ex?
laugh.gif

As much as I post I wonder the same thing sometimes. I do remember one guy saying he kept a log of things so he could later get at em if he had to..like really?

Did you make this because that dude mentioned your ex?
laugh.gif

Wait, who mentioned my ex?  And which one?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I made this because of something Mayor said in the signing away your parental rights thread about the OP.

Wait, who mentioned my ex?  And which one?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I made this because of something Mayor said in the signing away your parental rights thread about the OP.

As crazy as it sounds, I've been on this site so long/ so much that there is a story behind some of these screen-names. And that's honestly how I view some of you. Not that I care about you either way, but it is interesting. Like some of you guy's personal information slips onto this message board, and its quite hilarious to be honest.

As crazy as it sounds, I've been on this site so long/ so much that there is a story behind some of these screen-names. And that's honestly how I view some of you. Not that I care about you either way, but it is interesting. Like some of you guy's personal information slips onto this message board, and its quite hilarious to be honest.

You are thinking too hard..i didn't remember any of that..if you don't know how i came across that info, then i don't know what to say to you

You are thinking too hard..i didn't remember any of that..if you don't know how i came across that info, then i don't know what to say to you

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread. [/color]

Originally Posted by bijald0331

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]/thread. [/color]

I was only using you (Mayor) as an example.  I know how you came across what dude posted.   I was thinking of the more serious stuff, like some dudes' family problems, financial trouble, etc...

EDIT:  This thread is now showing 0 posts?  Yuku strikes again...
laugh.gif
G'night NT

Back
Top Bottom