How would you feel.?

How would you feel if you got knocked like the dude in the video.?(about midway through) I always feel bad when people get knocked...but i just wanted to share this little event with the nike talk community
smile.gif

fighting over dumb +!+$, as usual.

How would you feel if you got knocked like the dude in the video.?(about midway through) I always feel bad when people get knocked...but i just wanted to share this little event with the nike talk community
smile.gif

fighting over dumb +!+$, as usual.

Is this Portland Oregon? lol. No matter where it is I swear people dont know how to act civil. Fighting over dumb things and or joining in just to fight.

Is this Portland Oregon? lol. No matter where it is I swear people dont know how to act civil. Fighting over dumb things and or joining in just to fight.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

People have way too much pride for themselves this days. You have to let $@#* go. People acting like real life is like movies and rap videos.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

People have way too much pride for themselves this days. You have to let $@#* go. People acting like real life is like movies and rap videos.

Yeah it was Portland, or. But I think they were fighting because 1 guy was dancing with another guys girl.? Eh it was something stupid smh.

Yeah it was Portland, or. But I think they were fighting because 1 guy was dancing with another guys girl.? Eh it was something stupid smh.

Back
Top Bottom