HOW WOULD YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS? :/

You need to dead that right now, tell her you had a rough night a the tables, see how she acts when her money gets short, does shorty stay by you, or does sheact up.

I'd pretty much explain to her that you're not happy with the situation and see how she reacts to it. If she puts forth the effort to makes thingsright she's a keeper, if she just nags and complains then show that b the curb.

You're a young dude and if you're really caking like that, you'll be alright, don't tie yourself down, go out and have fun. Sounds like breezyis a golddigger. "you can lose a lotta money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money."

Dude, you're the breadmaker and you need to lay down the law. even if she gets a job, she's gonna be putting her hand out for your money when she runsout of hers. This relationship will NOT get better. If you don't like the ways things are now, you won't like the way it's headed.

Relationships work when there's 2 people "WORKING" together.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Sounds like she's taking you for [NTer] granite [/NTer]

It seems like you've devolved into pushover status. Time to put that in check before it gets you really bitter and ends up messing with the relationship more than it already has.
laugh.gif

Granite.jpg

OP,
laugh.gif
. I can't put what I want to say into words.

honestly this might sound shady but theres no reason she should know how much u making ,, u guys aint married thats why she keeps askin u for money and if itsur crib and u pay for anything and u dont want her fam over that much u need to regulate that ,, start tellin her ur making less money and give her less letssee what happens maybe she sticks around maybes she bounces and that will tell u alot

pimp.gif
BC2310 wrote:

You need to dead that right now, tell her you had a rough night a the tables, see how she acts when her money gets short, does shorty stay by you, or does she act up.

I'd pretty much explain to her that you're not happy with the situation and see how she reacts to it. If she puts forth the effort to makes things right she's a keeper, if she just nags and complains then show that b the curb.

You're a young dude and if you're really caking like that, you'll be alright, don't tie yourself down, go out and have fun. Sounds like breezy is a golddigger. "you can lose a lotta money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money."
the thing is she wants to b independent when she graduates and finds a job. yes she always stays by me she was with me b4 i started making realmoney

Originally Posted by DCStylez

Originally Posted by Diego

WHat does she plan on doing after graduation?
Its only a week away you say. You undured all semester whats a few more weeks?

Now if she refuses to get a job because shes gotten used to living off you then you have a huge problem.
na shes bout to get a job and always says she hates asking me for stuff.
curious....if she's not making money..what's she spending things on?
cant have champagne taste on a beer budget

talk to her, don't allow things to remain this way. if she doesn't want the changes you do, it'd be best for you to cut her loose.

Let's forget about the girl for a second homie, the bigger issue is YOU!

Someone close to you is either failing you in the advisor category or you just ain't listening to your friends/family. If you don't learn how to standup for yourself in this situation, your life is gonna suck HARD!

Imagine when you aren't making money like that and you're stuck with a broad just as trifling. And I don't care what she SAYS, it's all aboutwhat she's doing. You really think she's gonna get a job, when you're over there running a deadbeat daycare?

Pleeeeeease...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Sounds like you're on the losing end of this one. She got her a young dude caking up and is CHILLIN'! I can only imagine her convos with her friends about you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This is true.
Its a good move on OP's part to get his girl to quit her job to focus on graduating, but damn... she got way too comfortable.
Set boundries dude... give her an allowance
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

There aren't enough college classes offered during a day to keep her from holding a part time job and helping you take care of her. She's making afool out of you.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

There aren't enough college classes offered during a day to keep her from holding a part time job and helping you take care of her. She's making a fool out of you.
Yep. I know people doing 5-6 hrs a day and still going to class. She's playing you for a sucker and you're letting her.

"She cooks and cleans" What the +%*! does that have to do with anything? You can clean and you can take the time out to cook. Like Dirty would say,what does she bring to the table?

PUT YOUR !*%%+%@ FOOT DOWN DUDE

In situations like this, you gotta let her know your stance on issues like these. You don't have to be MEAN, butlet her know how you feel. If that doesn't work, THEN you be mean.

i remember your screen name, u like to buy gucci and all the high-end designer stuff like that right......

she is using you fam, she always has her hands out because she knows that u are foolish enough to buy everything that she asks.

To test her say that u lost your job or u no longer have a steady income and tell her u cant buy her anything she wants anymore, what she does next should tellu what u should do.

Originally Posted by DCStylez

pimp.gif
BC2310 wrote:

You need to dead that right now, tell her you had a rough night a the tables, see how she acts when her money gets short, does shorty stay by you, or does she act up.

I'd pretty much explain to her that you're not happy with the situation and see how she reacts to it. If she puts forth the effort to makes things right she's a keeper, if she just nags and complains then show that b the curb.

You're a young dude and if you're really caking like that, you'll be alright, don't tie yourself down, go out and have fun. Sounds like breezy is a golddigger. "you can lose a lotta money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money."
the thing is she wants to b independent when she graduates and finds a job. yes she always stays by me she was with me b4 i started making real money

DOUBT IT

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i remember your screen name, u like to buy gucci and all the high-end designer stuff like that right......

she is using you fam, she always has her hands out because she knows that u are foolish enough to buy everything that she asks.

To test her say that u lost your job or u no longer have a steady income and tell her u cant buy her anything she wants anymore, what she does next should tell u what u should do.
Yup, and unfortunately, I see here starting fights for no reason and creepin. Just let her know what it's hittin for brah. Make her"work" for what she gets, ama de casa, housewife her since she takin the actions like one.

Back
Top Bottom