How would you guys handle this situation? dude hating

Story is real short...just want to know if i'm overreacting or if i'm right in being heated.

So my girl and our roommate threw a little bit of a get together on Sunday and invited their friends.

some dude that doesn't even know me told my girl that i look like a douche and asked her what she was thinking dating me.

am i wrong in being mad as hell about this?  she tells me to be the bigger person and let it go but it pisses me off that he doesn't even know me and he's saying @@$+ like that.

i feel like i gotta let him know whats up.

input?

Story is real short...just want to know if i'm overreacting or if i'm right in being heated.

So my girl and our roommate threw a little bit of a get together on Sunday and invited their friends.

some dude that doesn't even know me told my girl that i look like a douche and asked her what she was thinking dating me.

am i wrong in being mad as hell about this?  she tells me to be the bigger person and let it go but it pisses me off that he doesn't even know me and he's saying @@$+ like that.

i feel like i gotta let him know whats up.

input?

You definitely have to let him know what's up. He blatantly disrespected you and if you don't act now then this will start a precedent of treating you like a doormat. 

You definitely have to let him know what's up. He blatantly disrespected you and if you don't act now then this will start a precedent of treating you like a doormat. 

Give him the
7721616695b021f4a93143f863085eb1aba1277c_r.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

word this is what i'm thinking.

if he would've just said that i look like a douche i dont really care. i mean i think the same about him. he just looks like a jerk. but for him to say some @@!% like "what are you thinking dating him" is just some ridiculously blatant disrespect

only thing you can do...prove him right and then your girl will realize it and end up with him and his plan will have worked to perfection...and they will live happily ever after 
pimp.gif

only thing you can do...prove him right and then your girl will realize it and end up with him and his plan will have worked to perfection...and they will live happily ever after 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

word this is what i'm thinking.

if he would've just said that i look like a douche i dont really care. i mean i think the same about him. he just looks like a jerk. but for him to say some @@!% like "what are you thinking dating him" is just some ridiculously blatant disrespect

I don't think it's that serious but I understand why your upset. I'm curious though, what did your girl respond to that? Cause if she didn't defend you, then you have a problem.

I don't think it's that serious but I understand why your upset. I'm curious though, what did your girl respond to that? Cause if she didn't defend you, then you have a problem.

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom