How would you guys handle this situation? dude hating

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre mad about this?

30t6p3b.gif

there's always going to be dudes like that.. hell, i used to have "friends" like that 
laugh.gif

%$#& 'em.. just keep it movin man. 

Originally Posted by Durden7

Youre mad about this?

30t6p3b.gif

there's always going to be dudes like that.. hell, i used to have "friends" like that 
laugh.gif

%$#& 'em.. just keep it movin man. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Question...after the dude insulted you behind your back, what did your girl do/say? Why didn't she let you know right then that this dude was talking $***?

In re-reading, I was under the assumption that you weren't at the party....but now knowing that you were, that makes $*** worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well i wasn't really at the party. i came home from playing soccer and everyone was there. i was tired so i just went to my room to chill.

Whip it out and d-slap him in the face.
Then you say "now you know why she's dating a jerk like me."
diddy bop

Or you could act like it doesn't affect you and ask your girl and be like how do you how this lame?

Whip it out and d-slap him in the face.
Then you say "now you know why she's dating a jerk like me."
diddy bop

Or you could act like it doesn't affect you and ask your girl and be like how do you how this lame?

In your own place?!

Not cool.

Your girl not standing up for you either!?

Definitely not cool.

This will turn bad with time... she's not a keeper.

In your own place?!

Not cool.

Your girl not standing up for you either!?

Definitely not cool.

This will turn bad with time... she's not a keeper.

what did your girl say after he said that? if she shut him down/up then leave it alone...

if she didn't i wouldn't say check her but find out why she didn't...

as far as you and him i say leave it alone...she told you about so now you can keep an eye on homie if he comes around again but no need to do anything at this point especially if she handled it

what did your girl say after he said that? if she shut him down/up then leave it alone...

if she didn't i wouldn't say check her but find out why she didn't...

as far as you and him i say leave it alone...she told you about so now you can keep an eye on homie if he comes around again but no need to do anything at this point especially if she handled it

you silly OP.

that +*%* was a compliment.

the dude saw your *%+%*, wanted her, and decided you looked to fly and tried to bring you down a notch.

so obviously he thought u was doing at least a lil something or else he woulda got at her and not even brought u up.

i say dap the dude up and tell him good lookin with a bro hug and smile in his face

you silly OP.

that +*%* was a compliment.

the dude saw your *%+%*, wanted her, and decided you looked to fly and tried to bring you down a notch.

so obviously he thought u was doing at least a lil something or else he woulda got at her and not even brought u up.

i say dap the dude up and tell him good lookin with a bro hug and smile in his face

Dude went straight at your girl and disresoected you in the process.

But in the end you have her and he doesn't. I say let it go, and every time he comes around put your arm around your girl and
grin.gif
 at him.

If he says anything else to your girl, you have no choice but to thrash him.

Dude went straight at your girl and disresoected you in the process.

But in the end you have her and he doesn't. I say let it go, and every time he comes around put your arm around your girl and
grin.gif
 at him.

If he says anything else to your girl, you have no choice but to thrash him.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would have called you a douche too bro 
laugh.gif
... If u just came home and went to chill alone while a party is going on? That's what my roomate does now, and i'm 2 secs away from pooping under her bed ... But if he's trying to SKEEM and bag your girl on the low, that when you need to say something

Back
Top Bottom