How you gon' live in 2011 and still get caught fiending? Why don't you have a seat there. LOL @ Us

laugh.gif
Damn, what an idiot. You hear of all these teachers smashing students and the consensus is, it's not a good thing to do. But this dude just did not give a !##* (no pun intended).

Ex-Amelia High coach arrested:

A former freshmen girls basketball coach at Amelia High School is charged with sexual battery involving a female student. Robert "Mike" Moore, 22, of Festive Court, Union Township, is being held at the Clermont County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bond, Sheriff A.J. "Tim" Rodenberg said. Moore had been a coach for three years when he attended a Jan. 8 party in Amelia with an 18-year-old student, the sheriff said. Although the student is an adult, Ohio law makes it a crime for a
teacher, administrator or coach or other person in authority" at a school to have sex with a student. They drank alcohol and engaged in intercourse at the home, according to evidence and witness statements, the sheriff said. An investigation revealed they had previously developed a relationship, which consisted of other meetings, phone calls and text messages, Rodenberg said.

Moore was indicted by a grand jury. Efforts to reach school officials were unsuccessful. Chief Deputy Sheriff Rick Combs said Moore no longer works for the school. He declined to say whether the student had been one of the people Moore coached. There is no indication other students at the school had a sexual relationship with Moore, Combs said.

Not gonna lie this is pretty funny it came from Amelia, OH. My cousin went to high school there and I always make fun of him because he's a hick and I'm from downtown Cincinnati.
laugh.gif

Pretty funny L for us, I guess.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Come on, they are both adults. 
30t6p3b.gif
You and your boss are adults doesnt mean its ok to engage in an inappropriate relationship. Rules are rules

I understand that there can be a conflict of interest...but illegal, tho???  

YO!
Originally Posted by JayHood23

You and your boss are adults doesnt mean its ok to engage in an inappropriate relationship.

Outside of work?

And I'm neither condoning or condemning. Dude should've known better. I certainly did. Two of my siblings are teachers; no way I could be in a high school with these young chics. They ruthless. Not to make excuses for dude but I wouldn't be surprised if SHE threw it at him.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif
Damn, what an idiot. You hear of all these teachers smashing students and the consensus is, it's not a good thing to do. But this dude just did not give a !##* (no pun intended).

A former freshmen girls basketball coach at Amelia High School is charged with sexual battery involving a female student. Robert "Mike" Moore, 22, of Festive Court, Union Township, is being held at the Clermont County Jail in lieu of $25,000 bond, Sheriff A.J. "Tim" Rodenberg said. Moore had been a coach for three years when he attended a Jan. 8 party in Amelia with an 18-year-old student, the sheriff said. Although the student is an adult, Ohio law makes it a crime for a
teacher, administrator or coach or other person in authority" at a school to have sex with a student. They drank alcohol and engaged in intercourse at the home, according to evidence and witness statements, the sheriff said. An investigation revealed they had previously developed a relationship, which consisted of other meetings, phone calls and text messages, Rodenberg said.

Moore was indicted by a grand jury. Efforts to reach school officials were unsuccessful. Chief Deputy Sheriff Rick Combs said Moore no longer works for the school. He declined to say whether the student had been one of the people Moore coached. There is no indication other students at the school had a sexual relationship with Moore, Combs said.

Not gonna lie this is pretty funny it came from Amelia, OH. My cousin went to high school there and I always make fun of him because he's a hick and I'm from downtown Cincinnati.
laugh.gif

lol.., cmon

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol.., cmon

Thank you...saved me the work.

I'm sitting here like, is OP blind?...
laugh.gif

Perfect example of how taking things out of context (literally) can alter meaning.

Back
Top Bottom