How young is too young?

Hey NTer's!

I was at a friends 21st last night and I'm also good friends with his 18 year old brother. Anyways, they have a younger sister who is only 16 and I'mpretty sure that I could've smashed, but didn't cos I felt she was too young and it would've been too awkward with both her brothers and possiblyher parents knowing about it.
frown.gif

What do you think NT? Was she too young or do I need to man up?

Discuss

Nice lets not include our age but the girl's. Son said everyone's age but his...

Nah but for me its 2-3 age gap rule depending on your age. But that goes out the window when the girl is atleast 19-20

I'm guessing since your friend was turning 21 you're about that age too. Which would make it statuatory. And since parents can call cops on it and yousay the parents may have found out if it happened it's probably a good thing you didn't do anything. Not to mention, would it have been worth riskingyour friendship for it?

Whoops, I forgot my age. I'm 19 and in Australia btw.

Nah, it definitely isn't worth risking the friendship for, thats why i just kept to some harmless flirting

ay man as tempting as it is don't do it, or at least wait till shes 18, my friend's brother had sex with an underage girl and at first her parents werekool with it until he F'd up and did something wrong to her and they called the cops he's doing a 9 year bid. No Lie. Also 1 of my relatives whomi've never seen just heard of did a 3 year bid cuz of that stuff don't do it man...I did a 17 year old when I was 19 but it was a 1 night thing, I wasin a city I didn't live in and I told her a fake name haven't seen her since so in that scenario its ok, but yo her whole family knows you not tomention you're friend's with her brothers... fall back

I know you really wanted to do it to didn't you?

Thinking of her young perky ******* you could have been nibbling on.

Her untainted pink juicy vagina, waiting for you to caress it.

Her nice young juicy luscious lips that you could have been kissing without fear of being on at least 10 guys junk.

smh.gif
Rookie.

why would u even have those thoughts about your homies' 16 year old sister?

kinda weird dont you think

Divide your age by two, and add seven...isnt that how it works? something like that...

personally i dont like going too much younger than me, ive never hooked up with a girl that was more than a year younger than me, most have actually been older(like one month - 3 years older...no milf/cougar stuff)

Back
Top Bottom