Howard Stern fires shots at Gabourey Sidibe.

Harsh but she needs to lose weight for health reasons though. That stuff catches up down the road. BTW she should aim for Monique's size. She is a prime example of a big girl who lost weight but didn't go bone thin and she is looking great these days.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Harsh but she needs to lose weight for health reasons though. That stuff catches up down the road. BTW she should aim for Monique's size. She is a prime example of a big girl who lost weight but didn't go bone thin and she is looking great these days.

dont know about all THAT
grin.gif

This is Susan Boyle all over again.

People fronting like she's attractive (used loosely) because, in reality, they pity her.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......
tired.gif

Howard could have left out the "black" part, but whatever.

Yall know she is probably going to get that gastric bypass. I'm just mad she had the shoulders out at the Oscar's. Shorty was looking like a nose tackle in the 3-4 defense.

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

I subscribe and listen everyday. It's just comedy; the man has to talk for 5 hours straight monday through thursday. This is pretty tame compared to everything else that goes on on the show. It's honest comedy.
Don't tell me you didn't laugh when she said she could play in the Blind Side 2 though. 
roll.gif
This is why I don't understand why people are so mad. He has chicks riding sybians on live radio.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

I subscribe and listen everyday. It's just comedy; the man has to talk for 5 hours straight monday through thursday. This is pretty tame compared to everything else that goes on on the show. It's honest comedy.
Don't tell me you didn't laugh when she said she could play in the Blind Side 2 though. 
roll.gif
This is why I don't understand why people are so mad. He has chicks riding sybians on live radio.

not everyone listens to his show

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif

not everyone listens to his show
Then maybe they should before they decide to throw stones. He told the truth and PC America is upset. Get over it.

Stern makes fun of his Jewish heritage ALL the time.

"Gabourey Sidibe lands movie role, proves Howard Stern wrong"

Actress Gabourey Sidibe, who was the focus of shock jock radio host Howard Stern's racist rant on Monday, has landed a movie role and proved Howard Stern wrong at the same time.

Gabourey Sidibe is in a movie called Yelling To The Sky.

Written and directed by Victoria Mahoney, the description of Yelling To The Sky is this: "In a depraved New York neighborhood, the youngest of three mixed-race sisters named Sweetness Oâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]Hara, spends the better part of being seventeen navigating an identity between the known: a violent life of crime, and the unknown: a life of purpose and meaning."

You can become a fan of the movie at Facebook here: Yelling to The Sky.

To recap, on The Howard Stern Show, Howard Stern ranted that Actress Gabourey Sidibe, who played the lead role in the award-winning movie Precious, and was a Best Actress Nominee for an Oscar at the 2010 Academy Awards, would never get another movie role. Howard Stern referred to Gabourey Sidibe as a "fat black chick" causing this blogger to ask what he skin color has to do with anything?

Again, to make sure the message is sent, Howard Stern was being racist. Period. End of story. Racism is a mental illness. It is the putting down - the rejecting - of a person because of the color of their skin. Howard Stern talked as if being black was something that made Gabourey Sidibe unattractive in his eyes. That's John Mayer-level racism. Racists are not known for thinking; if Howard Stern were thinking he would have never made the statement he did on his show.

Instead, Stern stuck his foot in his mouth.

Now Howard may say, "Oh, c'mom. That's a small independent film." So was Precious.

Stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...y_id=58903#ixzz0htSriMSd

just because he does this all the time doesn't mean people are gonna agree with him on this particular topic...not everyone is down for the shock jock thing...

i personally think its corny

Originally Posted by sreggie101

"Gabourey Sidibe lands movie role, proves Howard Stern wrong"

Actress Gabourey Sidibe, who was the focus of shock jock radio host Howard Stern's racist rant on Monday, has landed a movie role and proved Howard Stern wrong at the same time.

Gabourey Sidibe is in a movie called Yelling To The Sky.

Written and directed by Victoria Mahoney, the description of Yelling To The Sky is this: "In a depraved New York neighborhood, the youngest of three mixed-race sisters named Sweetness Oâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]Hara, spends the better part of being seventeen navigating an identity between the known: a violent life of crime, and the unknown: a life of purpose and meaning."

You can become a fan of the movie at Facebook here: Yelling to The Sky.

To recap, on The Howard Stern Show, Howard Stern ranted that Actress Gabourey Sidibe, who played the lead role in the award-winning movie Precious, and was a Best Actress Nominee for an Oscar at the 2010 Academy Awards, would never get another movie role. Howard Stern referred to Gabourey Sidibe as a "fat black chick" causing this blogger to ask what he skin color has to do with anything?

Again, to make sure the message is sent, Howard Stern was being racist. Period. End of story. Racism is a mental illness. It is the putting down - the rejecting - of a person because of the color of their skin. Howard Stern talked as if being black was something that made Gabourey Sidibe unattractive in his eyes. That's John Mayer-level racism. Racists are not known for thinking; if Howard Stern were thinking he would have never made the statement he did on his show.

Instead, Stern stuck his foot in his mouth.

Now Howard may say, "Oh, c'mom. That's a small independent film." So was Precious.

Stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi...y_id=58903#ixzz0htSriMSd
roll.gif
roll.gif
at these soft #@# people making a big deal out of a non-issue. America is too soft.

she is super big....look like she can have a heart attack any second
laugh.gif

but i actually listened to what Stern said....and i found myself agreeing w/ everything
laugh.gif
....people front and act all nice but we all know what people are thinking and saying lol ....chick is beyond obese...look like she'll be hot in 30 degree weather....

America is too soft.
Agreed. Everything is OD political correctness to the point where actual issues are ignored and/or swept under the rug just to save a few people's feelings from being hurt.

laugh.gif
@ "hot in 30 degree weather".You ain't right Jesus.I knew shorty was........
rotund,but that pic?...........if she has a boyfriend I PRAY that he doesn't piss her off!
She'll slap his *** into another dimension with those hands!As far as Howard Stern goes,she shouldn't even give a damn about what he has to say.I'm NOT taking up for him at all,but it ain't like he Don Imus'd her.

Maybe it's me, but how much different does the synopsis for that movie sound from what we first heard about Precious?  It doesn't seem like she's playing that much different of a role.

People make too much out of this. Yes, she's obese, but she got a part and I guess did alright. There's other big women in Hollywood, aint like she's the only one..*cough* Mo'Nique

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

America is too soft.
Agreed. Everything is OD political correctness to the point where actual issues are ignored and/or swept under the rug just to save a few people's feelings from being hurt.
Pretty much.

If anything she needs to sign an endorsement deal with Jenny Craig or some weight loss program and also cash in that way.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

i'm so sick of everyone telling her she looks beautiful on red carpets and %*%!...

You still self-hating on dark skin people?

starzinoureyes wrote:
on a side note, wale could get it.. over & over & over again.

sick.gif
 girl bye

white Kobe is
pimp.gif
and i don't even think Kobe is that nice looking...

laugh.gif

Robin's tatas could get motorboated....anyway, Howard Stern is the same dude that he has been for years.."Shock Jock" right? He gave his opinion in a blunt manner. I don't even think it is about him saying "Black chick," I think the harm taken is b/c he called her enormous.

I felt the same way about Monique telling women that big is beautiful...you're giving folks the wrong advice, it's unhealthy. You see she has been dropping lbs. That doesn't mean that a person can't be beautiful in their own way.

I say let Gabby do her thing, I'm sure she has heard much worse from others over the course of her life. She is obviously confident enough, plus she getting money.

Back
Top Bottom