How'd Suelyn afford a Ferrari, doe? Vol. Video Vixens getting paper!

Thats the 360 modena they are going as low as $60g's usedCheap but not that cheap to most people.Ehhh i say it was borrowed.

Thats the 360 modena they are going as low as $60g's usedCheap but not that cheap to most people.Ehhh i say it was borrowed.

lol her friend can't ride....no idea who that is, after a quick google she could get it

pimp.gif

But yeah..you can get that for <100k

Bet she still live wit her momma
laugh.gif

lol her friend can't ride....no idea who that is, after a quick google she could get it

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

One of these rap dudes(or just someone with some money) let her use it while he smashing. haha
Same thing I was thinking, she must have a sugar daddy or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

One of these rap dudes(or just someone with some money) let her use it while he smashing. haha
Same thing I was thinking, she must have a sugar daddy or something
laugh.gif

yeah they goin for the low, but maintenance'll murder yo pockets. Why anybody would buy one of them ferraris is beyond me

yeah they goin for the low, but maintenance'll murder yo pockets. Why anybody would buy one of them ferraris is beyond me

Well some of them get like 5000 to show up at a club and walk around. Do that once or twice a month thats a damn house/car payment

Well some of them get like 5000 to show up at a club and walk around. Do that once or twice a month thats a damn house/car payment

Back
Top Bottom