How's the day going so far NT?

Surprisingly enough, I haven't been on NT all day since now! So what's going down fam? Anything happening tonight? Nothing going on at the moment, justchillin' at home. Probably out to a bar/club after my best friend gets off work.

good, cleaned the whip with entirety. Clay bar FTW. Now watching the NFL HOF induction and about to watch UFC on HD 1080 P
pimp.gif

Pretty good, bought myself an early birthday present, picked up the ingredients for dinner, bought my dog a bone to keep her occupied and just going to chillnow
pimp.gif
it is muggier than all get out outside, so I'm going to stay in the AC

Today's been chill. I'm starting to realize that I push mad people away and I'll probably end up alone in life... but I'm not tripping about itthough.

good, just the saturday i needed to overcome my $$$#$# friday.

ran some hoops, nice bike ride and finally came up with a thesis/argument for my essay on dirty dancing
laugh.gif

Pops woke me up this morning around 6
smh.gif
, went fishing though, so that was pretty cool.

Went to the Zoo later on. Enjoyed it.

Just chillin now watching Shooter on TNT
pimp.gif

Eep there is a tornado. I'm scared
frown.gif
it's going to miss us but headed towards my parents

Been on NT since 6am. The highlight of my day being my God Daughter
being born, and NT's thread of the day being the Hawaiian chicks thread.
I think its time to log off.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Today's been chill. I'm starting to realize that I push mad people away and I'll probably end up alone in life... but I'm not tripping about it though.

I would like to know how you came to realize this. Just noticing your ways?

Today's been chill, I need a nice chill night

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Horrible.

Well said.

6 more hours of work........

Well I guess I'm happy to not be on this boat by myself. I've been kinda in the dumps all days to the point where my appetite has ceased to NOTHING. Mymom gave me ENSURE
laugh.gif
to get some nutrients in me. I'm not finally getting hungry! Yayyy!

went to my potna house and dude down the street think i had something to do with him getting robbed, dude told my friend when he see me he gone put the .cal inmy mouth.
dude wilding out hard, i don't rob nobody and never have, and we gone see if he bout what he saying. i hate when i get in trouble like this cause itdon't do nothing but make me have to take upstate chances.

Well today has been ok. Went to the dentist to get fillings. Should of never ate that many Nerd's candy. And for the rest of the night I'll be on NT.

Back
Top Bottom