hp screen 24 inches. vol is it to big?

Aint nobody on your $@*$ you little cornball, and trust me, no one will be. lame unhappy with himself. Don't get big with me.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Yeah that's definitely not 32 inches. Between the fake 32 inch tag, the apple logo on the pc, and the lex that's not yours, so far you the most frontinest @#% dude on NT. Step your insecurity game up.

indifferent.gif
Get off my d*** son.
So why did you say you had a 32 inch monitor? that looks like a 20 inch at most
laugh.gif

dude is really insecure though...Thinkin he dooooooiiiin it with a soccermom lexus SUV
roll.gif
Another reason why ya ignorant as hell. What would i really get out of saying lying about a 32 inch...
indifferent.gif

Aint nobody on your $@*$ you little cornball, and trust me, no one will be. lame unhappy with himself. Don't get big with me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Coming in getting at me for no reason. F outta here you lame.

Dude that clearly is not a 32inch

did you really think it was? What size is your TV? You prolly think you got a 75inch if you think that little screen is 32 inches lol...

it takes some getting used to. i use a 26" hdmi monitor and it's great. movies look good on it and i can have more windows open.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

If it's the HP 24" monitor I saw in Office Max the other day with the hdmi and dvi that you can turn sideways hecks naw that thing is beautiful but also expensive $400

smh.gif
I bought mine for $500 when it first came out. yeap that's one i got. Its nice though.
smokin.gif

did you really think it was? What size is your TV? You prolly think you got a 75inch if you think that little screen is 32 inches lol...
What, you want me to measure with a ruler and take a pic for you? Are you that empty minded? Do you not see the sticker, it clearly says 32 inch.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

If it's the HP 24" monitor I saw in Office Max the other day with the hdmi and dvi that you can turn sideways hecks naw that thing is beautiful but also expensive $400

smh.gif
I bought mine for $500 when it first came out. yeap that's one i got. Its nice though.
smokin.gif
Is it worth it because I almost pulled the trigger in Office Max but I was like no Marissa go home and take some time to think it over but I wantone real bad and $500 geez I'm glad the price dropped

Ahh, the crutch of morons, the rolling smiley. I feel sorry for you.

Clearly you're the moron, callin' me out on my own monitor. I feel sad you truly do not know what a 32 inch looks like. Get real with yourself for godsakes.
tired.gif

Yeah, that's the one. I was tripping when I saw that I was able to turn in it into a 90 degree. It is better than my t.v though, my t.v is only 15 I thinklols.

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeah, that's the one. I was tripping when I saw that I was able to turn in it into a 90 degree. It is better than my t.v though, my t.v is only 15 I think lols.
You my friend are lucky you have parents with really good taste

smh.gif
smokin.gif
Is it worth it because I almost pulled the trigger in Office Max but I was like no Marissa go home and take some time to think it over but I want one real bad and $500 geez I'm glad the price dropped

definitely worth it...i do a lot of photo editing and I also use it to watch blu-ray movies and play my PS3. but mostly for photoediting. I love mines. $400is definitely a good price, there's also a 22 inch version and its $100 less. but its not 1080P.

smh.gif
smokin.gif
Is it worth it because I almost pulled the trigger in Office Max but I was like no Marissa go home and take some time to think it over but I want one real bad and $500 geez I'm glad the price dropped

definitely worth it...i do a lot of photo editing and I also use it to watch blu-ray movies and play my PS3. but mostly for photoediting. I love mines. $400 is definitely a good price, there's also a 22 inch version and its $100 less. but its not 1080P.
Thanks I'm definitely copping now

What, you want me to measure with a ruler and take a pic for you? Are you that empty minded? Do you not see the sticker, it clearly says 32 inch.
measure that and get back to us..

That really does not seem like a 32 inch.

because you're used to seeing 32 widescreen. and that, from what i can tell, is not wide screen.

Originally Posted by lil rell

measure that and get back to us..
Well, since i can't find any measuring tape, i'll just a ruler. Yes pretty ghetto, but bare with me:

12 inch ruler, PART 1

anther 12 inches = 24

another 8 inches = 32 inch

I copped the 22 inch model of that exact monitor last week.
It's a beauty.
smokin.gif

yo lex boy.. you cant even read the ruler... haha

but damn, you really sit that close infront of a 32" damn. how do your eyes feel after a good hour or two on the computer?

i got a 32" tv and i gotta sit about 3-4 feet to be comfortable.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

yo lex boy.. you cant even read the ruler... haha

but damn, you really sit that close infront of a 32" damn. how do your eyes feel after a good hour or two on the computer?

i got a 32" tv and i gotta sit about 3-4 feet to be comfortable.
my eyes don't look soo good....that why i cover them up with shades when i'm out. Nah, they're fine, i feel like i need to go bigger.Seriously though you see how much icons i have
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom