HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by DetroitNappy

Enough with the "posting from my touchpad" posts, we get it...

1674738_o.gif

^Now post a pic of your actual TouchPad saying, "sniper. u mad?" or whatever you think will come off as witty. I've only seen one pic so far and it's been my own. Other than that, just looks like you're trolling...

Originally Posted by sniper

^Now post a pic of your actual TouchPad saying, "sniper. u mad?" or whatever you think will come off as witty. I've only seen one pic so far and it's been my own. Other than that, just looks like you're trolling...
i got you pimp 

tumblr_leo47tMVhV1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

i got you pimp 

2i0accn.jpg

Originally Posted by 35KD

i got you pimp 

2i0accn.jpg
z133739724.jpg

anyways, good luck to ya'll. word is bestbuy is supposed to get a restock soon. here's a spreadsheet with the stores and how many units they're supposed to get:

https://docs.google.com/s...E&toomany=true#gid=1

^Don't get salty now that you realized you looked like a douche regardless if you had one or not...

Should I wait now or comeback later for the clever GIF file?

^1-800-896-2011

You may want to rethink it though as it's been reported they have/had 40k+ backorders...

Soooo OnSale can tell you over the phone if your order is being shipped or if it's not but they can't isolate all the people that aren't getting shipments and just send them a cancellation email?

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

ordered mine on sunday morning. money was taken out of my account but still no shipping email.

i spoke with a customer service rep yesterday he said that we should be receiving our shipping  emails today

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

ordered mine on sunday morning. money was taken out of my account but still no shipping email.

i spoke with a customer service rep yesterday he said that we should be receiving our shipping  emails today
thanks ggarvin, will be on the lookout.

nerd.gif
still not cancelled so i'ma check my email later today. Congrats to the NTers that got theirs already.
pimp.gif

I got my shipping email yesterday so you should be getting one soon.

Back
Top Bottom