HP Touchpad for $99/$149

i ordered my touchpad from best buy got the shipping email and i won't be getting mine until monday
indifferent.gif

its from UPS anyway i can speed this order up and get it by say this friday?

Originally Posted by knnyngo

According to SD, OnSale orders after 2:23 PM pacific are going to get cancelled...

FUUUUUUUUUUU
orders after what DATE on 2:23 pm pacific will be cancelled?

Originally Posted by chickhien

anyone in raleigh, nc
my sisterinlaw went to best buy crabtree at open, they said shipment comes in at 2.

not sure how best buy will handle it, but i read on slickdeals at another best buy that had shipment at 2, the managers said they would start selling at 6pm and started a line at 3pm. one voucher given per person. all the touchpads were at the register. two employees ringing up two at a time while trying to sell you accessories and extended warranties. sounds like black friday procedure almost.

If they gonna do that ur better. Off going there and get there early before crowds

According to SD, OnSale orders after 2:23 PM pacific are going to get cancelled...

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice, I ordered at 2:15 accoring to my email confirmation, so It was probably sooner than that. Hopefully I'm good.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

anyone in raleigh, nc
my sisterinlaw went to best buy crabtree at open, they said shipment comes in at 2.

not sure how best buy will handle it, but i read on slickdeals at another best buy that had shipment at 2, the managers said they would start selling at 6pm and started a line at 3pm. one voucher given per person. all the touchpads were at the register. two employees ringing up two at a time while trying to sell you accessories and extended warranties. sounds like black friday procedure almost.

If they gonna do that ur better. Off going there and get there early before crowds
just called an spoke with manager and she stated they should have about 40 coming..and the shipment trucks come in on thursdays...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice, I ordered at 2:15 accoring to my email confirmation, so It was probably sooner than that. Hopefully I'm good.

You don't have one yet?

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

FUUUUUUUUUUU

You don't have one yet?

Nope. Woke up late on Saturday to buy in stores. I have 3 open orders on three sites. Hoping just to get one.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

best buy is showing that the fayetteville,nc location has a couple remaining..can anyone confirm

Is there a way to check each stores stock online?

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i ordered my touchpad from best buy got the shipping email and i won't be getting mine until monday
indifferent.gif

its from UPS anyway i can speed this order up and get it by say this friday?

ggarvin, mine is either monday or tuesday, coming in from california.

did you get free shipping?  read in an earlier post that best buy was offering free shipping. maybe i read it wrong.

anyone in raleigh, nc

so thursday they are coming into Raleigh? I'm out of town and want to make sure before I head out there.

just got the keyboard from office depot for 29.99. Also got the screen protector for 9.99(orig. 29.99). I haven't put it on but hopefully it does the job.

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

best buy is showing that the fayetteville,nc location has a couple remaining..can anyone confirm
a friend of mine said fayetteville store was getting/had 77. his exact quote "77 instore at fayetteville, probably all sold out". he didnt mention any transit numbers, but as of last night at around 1130pm eastern, he said 48 on transit to raleigh but didnt mention which store. said 0 for durham.

any charlotte area folks, carolina mall 35 in transit, "some" in transit at concord mills and kannapolis. he also said "transit means theyre on a truck but sometimes off by a day". so they could already be there today or thursday. trucks arrive at night and gets unpacked at night but also they receive drop shipments during the day.

so best buys are gettin anywhere from 30 to 40 on average in the nc stores, but not all stores are getting them. good luck everyone. i'll post more info as i can get them. i'm studying for my cpa exams right now (already wasted 2 days on touchpad hunt) so i've given up. i'll bug my connect tonight to see if he has more transit info

puddinpopp wrote:
              so thursday they are coming into Raleigh? I'm out of town and want to make sure before I head out there.

no, the truck is going to be today (wednesday) at 2 or 3pm according to what the employee said, and that he wasnt sure if the touchpads will be included in the shipment

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Everybody with an onsale order should email this guy if you can't call. Reply time varies, I emailed around 5pm PST, he replied back this morning around 7am=

[email protected]

no, that shipment is going to be today (wednesday) at 2 or 3pm according to what the employee told her when she went at opening time.

ok thanks. I'm in greenville for school now and not going to be able to make it..I wish the best buy down here was getting them.
ohwell.gif

Anywhere to get a cheap mouse and keyboard package?
Definitely no mouse, but I'd suggest just getting the official keyboard while you can as it's price, especially compared to other Bluetooth keyboards, is rather cheap. The ratio of keyboards produced is not 1:1 with the TouchPads so they'll eventually be gone as well. I haven't tried a 3rd party Bluetooth keyboard, but I'm sure it would sync...

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

no, that shipment is going to be today (wednesday) at 2 or 3pm according to what the employee told her when she went at opening time.

ok thanks. I'm in greenville for school now and not going to be able to make it..I wish the best buy down here was getting them.
ohwell.gif
it might not even be on that shipment, tonyljeff said he called the store and they told him shipments come thursday so who knows if theyre telling the truth. best bet will ask a friend who can get there today around 2 or 3 and tomorrow at opening if no luck today. both my bros have 9 to 5's so they can't skip work.

Back
Top Bottom