HR 6550- Legislation to end the federal reserve. vol good or bad?

21onexz.gif

What the fed does Is extremely important, ending it means someone else has to do their job. Better oversight and less power seems better

What the fed does Is extremely important, ending it means someone else has to do their job. Better oversight and less power seems better

Originally Posted by illuminated

interesting read. good idea if you ask me. bernake is the puppet master

i like the idea...but in reality never gonna happen. we owe them $13B

theres a reason this is happening before christmas (or a weekend at that)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by illuminated

interesting read. good idea if you ask me. bernake is the puppet master

i like the idea...but in reality never gonna happen. we owe them $13B

theres a reason this is happening before christmas (or a weekend at that)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ the thought of abolishing the Fed. Didn't have time to go over the whole bill, but giving congress complete control over the money supply has disaster written all over it. No chance this happens.

Now I'm no conservative, but these ultra-liberals are going WAY too far. A lot of these congressmen/woman and senators can't even do their own job right, and now this fool Kucinich wants power over the entire economy? Bet this clown couldn't even spell Taylor rule. SMH

roll.gif
@ the thought of abolishing the Fed. Didn't have time to go over the whole bill, but giving congress complete control over the money supply has disaster written all over it. No chance this happens.

Now I'm no conservative, but these ultra-liberals are going WAY too far. A lot of these congressmen/woman and senators can't even do their own job right, and now this fool Kucinich wants power over the entire economy? Bet this clown couldn't even spell Taylor rule. SMH

Back
Top Bottom