HS. Seniors!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Don't act like your feelings aren't hurt either.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Is it really neccessary to take the ACTs if you took the SATs
No, Just make sure what the college you want to attend requires..you can find this on their webpage under admission requirements

^^^ are you serious?
using the chart found on http://www.actstudent.org/scores/norms1.html

find score--> find composite column--> line the two up--> take number put a percent sign after.

Edit: You probably didn't so to well on the science portion did you. Seeing as that is mainly about how well you can deduct information from a chartand/or graph.

yes well actually i did do terrible on the science section. but i didnt see the link at first thats why i asked how u figure. is dat bad tho?? or will collegesstill look at me

21 is slightly above average. With a GPA above 3.5 and some good resume material you should be able to get into most colleges. If your a senior you still cantake the test one more time. If your a junior you can try again as many as 3 times, although some school will look at the best score and some will average. Isettled for a composite of 24 the first and only time I took it. if you have and idea of what college you want to attend i can tell you whether you need abetter score.

I received a 24.
ohwell.gif

I received a 1470 on the SAT. I took it twice too. I received the same score. That sucked a lot.
It doesn't really matter for me anymore anyway...My GPA is only 2.7.

NT OG keep hope alive

but drizzle im lookin at U of MIAMI, MOREHOUSE, U of MD-COLLEGE PARK, CSU LONG BEACH, SAN FRANCISCO SU, FAMU
MY GPA IS 2.79
tired.gif
AND MY PRACTICE SAT'S WERE 1470 SO HOPEFULLYI'LL DO BETTER ON THE REAL ONE

^lol

my exact GPA is 2.797

you got the same SAT scores too!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

*edit*...I just saw.. practice sat scores..

Back
Top Bottom