HTC Incredible or BB Bold?

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

*waits for ninjahood to come in with "da bold is old technology da incredible is
eek.gif
eek.gif
"*

just a yr ago.. these dudes would stress how the BB was a "grown mans phone".. droids and iphones were kiddie toys.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 NTers crack me up. 

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

*waits for ninjahood to come in with "da bold is old technology da incredible is
eek.gif
eek.gif
"*

just a yr ago.. these dudes would stress how the BB was a "grown mans phone".. droids and iphones were kiddie toys.. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 NTers crack me up. 

get the incredible.  the bold isn't as new and is basic compared to all the things the incredible offers.
i've been waiting for the droid x as well.  the idiots at verizon can't even get a damn restock of a phone that came out in july.  i probably won't be able to get it until september.  you'd think companies would stop bs'ing and get enough stock to meet demand.

get the incredible.  the bold isn't as new and is basic compared to all the things the incredible offers.
i've been waiting for the droid x as well.  the idiots at verizon can't even get a damn restock of a phone that came out in july.  i probably won't be able to get it until september.  you'd think companies would stop bs'ing and get enough stock to meet demand.

Having owned both a blackberry(tour) and now an incredible i say get the Incredible. Honestly the phone just works never had any problems besides battery life like some have mentioned on here. Honestly not to sound cliche but closet thing you'll get to an Iphone on Verizon. Everything is just faster than the Blackberry.

With Blackberry the only thing i missed was BBM and multiple email accounts with push notifications, which is all capable on the Incredible but its full potential is maximized when using only a gmail account.

If your planning to do a lot of surfing on the internet, youtube, etc. I would go with the incredible, the processor speed makes it a fast phone to browse and download, a major upgrade from blackberry. Honestly Blackberry's OS isn't as appealing, lack of innovation, and couldnt wait forever for OS 6.

Having owned both a blackberry(tour) and now an incredible i say get the Incredible. Honestly the phone just works never had any problems besides battery life like some have mentioned on here. Honestly not to sound cliche but closet thing you'll get to an Iphone on Verizon. Everything is just faster than the Blackberry.

With Blackberry the only thing i missed was BBM and multiple email accounts with push notifications, which is all capable on the Incredible but its full potential is maximized when using only a gmail account.

If your planning to do a lot of surfing on the internet, youtube, etc. I would go with the incredible, the processor speed makes it a fast phone to browse and download, a major upgrade from blackberry. Honestly Blackberry's OS isn't as appealing, lack of innovation, and couldnt wait forever for OS 6.

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I love my incredible
pimp.gif

cosign.
I do miss having buttons though, I'm getting a BB next the Android OS is simply amazing.
RIM should produce a Blackberry with Android OS lol

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I love my incredible
pimp.gif

cosign.
I do miss having buttons though, I'm getting a BB next the Android OS is simply amazing.
RIM should produce a Blackberry with Android OS lol

Back
Top Bottom