HTC or Blackberry?

So im switching over to Verizon and im debating whether to get the HTC touch 2 or Diamond, which ever is better. Or im thinking of getting the Blackberry Tour,dont really like the storm. Friend of mine has it but im not to fond of it.

I have decent knowledge towards phones but not the best.

So whats the better option, HTC Touch or the Blackberry?

i have both, blackberry is more functional for my job...htc is good also but verizon has the best service

Blackberry. I'm really glad I went with the curve instead of an HTC phone I was looking at.

Just got a Blackberry today.
pimp.gif
Love it.

HTC. BB's are only functional with ur computer after installin the desktop manager. takes forever to dl and its annoyin. thats just my opinion tho.

It seems to be that the HTC has a cooler presentation you could say.
Just how its set up looks cooler.

But the Blackberry has better features.

Is that safe to say?

If you only need your phone for lite business/ organization go with HTC cuz you can do so much more fun stuff wit it and still take care of that...but if youare a business man and dont plan on doin all the extra !#+% and dont care about the looks definitely go with the berry.... I have/ got the first Touch when itdropped, I use it for email and and appointments but mostly for all the "extra" "cool" !#+% and it works good for me....Sprint speed FTW

Yea this isnt for buisness or anything.
I have no reasons to need one.
I just need a new phone in general and want one of these 2

blackberry's are great out the box... htc windows mobile phones have extroidinary feature and customization capabilities..... if your not gonna do #!!# toyour phone then go with the blackberry

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea this isnt for buisness or anything.
I have no reasons to need one.
I just need a new phone in general and want one of these 2

HTC Diamond 2 then..... not to fond of the joint with the keypad

Windows Mobile was a headache for me. Constantly crashing and lagging up...was glad I switched to the BB. And I don't know if you're on AT&T ornot, but the Blackberry Bold is pretty slick...that's what I just got.

Here is a better question.

I obviously cant have an iPhone.

Whats the next best thing to do cool stuff with.

The HTC or BB. Im thinking HTC

HTC are great phones.

Don't get the Touch Pro 2 however, Windows Mobile sucks... if anything get a MyTouch or wait for the Hero which both will run Android the most promising OSof any mobile operating system imo.

If its between a Touch Pro and BB get the BB I would stay far away from winmo phones.

Like i said im not real up on my phone game..but isnt the Android only T-Mobile?
Cause im going with Verizon. If the Hero goes with Verizon il def get that cause that phone blew me away.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Like i said im not real up on my phone game..but isnt the Android only T-Mobile?
Cause im going with Verizon. If the Hero goes with Verizon il def get that cause that phone blew me away.

As of now the Hero is going to Sprint and AT&T maybe since they do have the bands for it already. The only downfall of the Hero is that it can be sluggishat times, I'm sure they will fix that with an update or if you hack it and put a new ROM on it. If you really want the android badly enough , you can bootit off of WM. This is the Verizon version of the Diamond 2
WhiteStone.png
If you don't want that get the Touch Pro 2
If you are really interested, I will do my best to put you onto HTC/WM phones and what not. I've had my HTC Tilt for about two years and I love. HTC phonesare very hackable/customizable and Windows Mobile6.5 so far it's pretty good and WM7 looks promising.

Thanks for info man, but im not seeing the HTC Pro 2 or Diamond 2 on the verizon website...
They have just the Pro and just the Diamond, no 2

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

HTCs are pretty but I swear once you get one it'll be a headache....I can't stand my diamond.

What's wrong with it?
I don't wanna derail dudes thread so post here http://niketalk.com/topic/188882?page=15

They aren't out yet. They should be out in a few weeks at least the TP2 but I would call them and ask.

If you can't wait then go with the Touch or Diamond. Would you not mind having a phone with no physical keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom