HTC or Blackberry?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

HTCs are pretty but I swear once you get one it'll be a headache....I can't stand my diamond.

What's wrong with it?
I don't wanna derail dudes thread so post here http://niketalk.com/topic/188882?page=15

They aren't out yet. They should be out in a few weeks at least the TP2 but I would call them and ask.

If you can't wait then go with the Touch or Diamond. Would you not mind having a phone with no physical keyboard?
touch screen lags, severely
i've had two phones, and on both of the them my picture messages aren't working
phone will still die even if you are talking while it is being charged
they have a feature where you can "type" your messages, but if you use it, you scratch your screen, which will eventually hinder you from using it (
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

HTCs are pretty but I swear once you get one it'll be a headache....I can't stand my diamond.

What's wrong with it?
I don't wanna derail dudes thread so post here http://niketalk.com/topic/188882?page=15

They aren't out yet. They should be out in a few weeks at least the TP2 but I would call them and ask.

If you can't wait then go with the Touch or Diamond. Would you not mind having a phone with no physical keyboard?
touch screen lags, severely
i've had two phones, and on both of the them my picture messages aren't working
phone will still die even if you are talking while it is being charged
they have a feature where you can "type" your messages, but if you use it, you scratch your screen, which will eventually hinder you from using it (
indifferent.gif
)
It seems like majority people who had a problem with their HTC phone were on a CDMA network, mainly Sprint but there are always gonna be somepeople who get something wrong with their phone and what not. But have you tried a soft/hard reset? Or even hacking it, which takes out the bloatware and etcand makes it faster

Never used a BBerry but i LOVE my Touch Pro, you can customize he HELL out of it, all WM phone matter a fact....idk if you know a bout or into custom ROMstho...

A lotta people complain about HTC because majority uses Windows Mobile, which I will admit sucks. BUT, they also complain it's laggy, but that's mainlybecause they go overboard with the applications and whatnot.

GOOD LOOK OP..... even though I was goin to get A BB cuz I tryin yo get my young professional on the Hero is too smooth adn I didnt realize it was comin toSprint til this post.... and I know how to make Android apps so I'm goin IN..... get the HTC son!!!!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A lotta people complain about HTC because majority uses Windows Mobile, which I will admit sucks. BUT, they also complain it's laggy, but that's mainly because they go overboard with the applications and whatnot.
the only thing I downloaded onto my phone was google maps....

and all that hacking and what not, I don't have time for that. I just want my phone to work the way I buy it! Why should I gotta go through a whole bunchof extra stuff.

Hacking it only takes a few minutes but I only suggested that if you did a hard/soft reset and those didn't work. Did your service say why or anythingabout the what wrong with the phone the first time?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

HTC. BB's are only functional with ur computer after installin the desktop manager. takes forever to dl and its annoyin. thats just my opinion tho.

really my dude? that's your complaint?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A lotta people complain about HTC because majority uses Windows Mobile, which I will admit sucks. BUT, they also complain it's laggy, but that's mainly because they go overboard with the applications and whatnot.
the only thing I downloaded onto my phone was google maps....

and all that hacking and what not, I don't have time for that. I just want my phone to work the way I buy it! Why should I gotta go through a whole bunch of extra stuff.

My phone actually works perfectly w/o any hacks, although once I see the RAM startin to get used up I gotta do a soft reset, best phone I ever had handsdown....but like I said, never used a BB tho. I rarely ever have to go into the REAL WM tho since HTC hides it (for good reason) lol

HTC since TouchFlo covers most of Windows Mobile and makes it more functional and better to look at + i think some htc windows mobile models can run androidroms

I had the Mogul before I switched to the Tour and I will not switch back a HTC phone.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I had the Mogul before I switched to the Tour and I will not switch back a HTC phone.

QFT!

Had a touch... what was I thinking. Even if I am a programmer, HTC handicapped their phones with the functionality of a WINMO OS.

Trust me, get the BB. I will never get another winmo phone, or HTC.

It takes me 1 sec to read and send a text on the new tour, which took me 30 seconds on the Touch Pro.

Customizing is useless when it takes 40 seconds to start an application. Goodluck with that....

^

I'm with you buddy. who you got the tour with?

Plus--I want to go back to buttons. I'm tired of touch screen everything.

Sprint. Signal is great and the plans are a lot cheaper. I will continue to use a bberry... so amazing! lol

well you are on verizon so i wouldnt advise getting the touch pro, which is what alot of people in this thread are complaining about, The TP2 for tmobileseems to have fixed the issues of the TP (overheating piss poor battery life, is faster even thou the specs are the same.) I guess the software/hardware ismore optimized. My ex- Gf and sister have a blackberry and have had nothing but trouble. Id get the TP2 when it drops.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

^

I'm with you buddy. who you got the tour with?

Plus--I want to go back to buttons. I'm tired of touch screen everything.

Sprint. Signal is great and the plans are a lot cheaper. I will continue to use a bberry... so amazing! lol
how much you paying? I wanna stay with sprint, but if they don't give me no ackrite on gettin' a blackberry with no hassles....off tot-mobile I go

Should have my Blackberry Tour tomorrow

im w/ sprint and had the HTC mogul and 2 HTC touch Pro's..the touch pros were a pain....alot of lag on the phone and most apps never worked for me.

for those who switched from HTC's to the tour, how are you guys liking it??

I loved my HTC (I had the T-Mobile Shadow). It was so easy to use. They're very user friendly. I don't care for the touch screen though. Too manyaccidents and it's done. I went to Verizon and now I have a BB and it took me a minute to get really familiar with it. It's easy to find mad programsand customize both. I'd still go for the BB Tour instead of the HTC touch. The touch screen looks good, but has mad issues that come with it. Just normalevery day wear and tear. I think it's about the same price for both to get the texting / internet, etc. Verizon gives good service, but you pay out the...for it.

Quality wise HTC is by far the worst manufacturer for Verizon phones.

This is coming from someone who works for Verizon

Back
Top Bottom