HTC TOUCH Owners come in vol. YOUTUBE

ok so i got my phone, everything is good phone is nice, now for watching youtube i dl'ed TCMP and Flash player 7 for pocket pc and i tried to watch avideo on youtube but same error message came up, did i do the wrong thing? anyone wanna enlighten me on what and how to do this

i got the touch and i downloaded a program called full screen keyboard. It makes the keyboard the size of the entire screen. It is very easy to text thisway...

Can you use that full screen keyboard for instant message programs such as msn, yahoo and AIM?

I need to know this too. I'm undecided between the touch and the mogul. Also, are there any phones coming out in the near future for sprint that I shouldtake into consideration?

SERO used to have free unlimited texting about a month or two ago...it's not around anymore unfortunately.

they do have it till the end of the year for the unlimited text, one last question can you watch youtube? or flash playres etc? if you cant there has to be aplugin for it right?

oh yeah you can watch youtube...no doubt....all you need is internet explorer mobile, flash bundle for pocket pc, and TCMP player and your good....

Can anyone give an answer about using a 3rd party keyboard program on the Touch in combination with Msn, Yahoo or AIM?

yea everyone seems to be on Octrotalk, myn should be here tommorow or thursday, what browser should i use? opera mini or stick with the IE?
someone clarify if u can use 3rd party keyboard apps for octrotalk or other apps? (im pretty sure you can)
nerd.gif

you need the business email of an employee and you can do it over the phone or on-line im not sure about in person

one of my boys (NTer that doesn't post) just got one. i checked it out last night....pretty cool phone.

it's HELLA light (like 1/2 or even a 1/3 of the iPhone's weight & 1/4 of my brick of a Tilt).
i also like the the rubberized casing, minimizes the possibilities of it slipping outa your hand like some slick-cased phones, esp smartphones.

i definitely woulda gone for this if i didn't really want a real QWERTY keyboard and got my Tilt.
seriously, the thing is real smooth. y'all that are interested in a new phone should go check it out for yourselves. it's got Windows Mobile 6 & is3g capable as well, unlike the iPhone. plans are a helluva lot cheaper than my Tilt/AT&T as well.

wow didnt think anybody on here used palringo. A NT chatroom on palringo would be crazy....worse cause it has PTT enabled in it.

i use the full screen keyboard on my Mogul(yeah i know i have one already) and it works in all the programs so dar.with no doubt this is going for my touch.Sprint is giving me a free replacement of my Mogul for the Touch.
Sprint SERO > All.

Back
Top Bottom