HTC TOUCH PRO / MDA VARIO IV / XV6850 / FUZE

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by areyouin729

looks like 11/11 is the real date for the FUZE
Nice, I might have to go pick it up that day then. Anyone know what the price is gonna be yet? or if they're gonna have it at best buy?
$349.99 with a $50 mail in rebate so the phone is $299.99

I get another $100 off for a loyality discount, it pays to #$%%% to customer service
pimp.gif
I'm eligible for an update in January, an idea what they'd take off with that?
is it a full upgrade or that one year BS? if the one year I bet they charge $425 but thats just my hunch

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

*Edited intent to commit insurance fraud*

I need this phone but have SERO. It's way too much to pay. I need a run threw of any way possible to get this joint for cheap.

HELP

call retentions, tell them you keep having problems with your phone, you're interested in finding out how much the ETF is since you're looking at a G1 or iPhone...
I have Sprint. Still call and mention the iPhone?
The point is you're threatening to take your business elsewhere Iphone(At&t)/G1(T-mobile).
Im pretty pissed lately so I shall call right now. My anger has to get me somewhere. Whats the number retentions??? How low can they possibly go??

877-775-4886

I've heard of people getting it as low as $150, i got it for $250

my one gripe with this phone... I HATE the placement of the "txt" button, its right next to the function key, I had to type out a text 3 timesearlier
smh.gif

Man I need this...I was hoping this would've dropped in the summer, but had to get the wack Palm Centro instead..I need to give retentions a call.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

everybody enjoying there touch pros?

i'm so pissed cuz my computer won't sync with the phone
frown.gif

my mogul didn't sync either
frown.gif
^Mine either for some reason. When installing it gets up to 99% and sits there...

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

How do i store multiple mobile phone numbers? There's only one mobile phone slot in contacts.

I have that same problem with my Tilt. I hate that. I will be hoping to get my Fuze for my B-day on the 17th
pimp.gif

anybody know of any nice case for this bugger? like a silicon case prolly...i don't like the holster thing...

I need this phone but have SERO. It's way too much to pay. I need a run threw of any way possible to get this joint for cheap.

HELP

call retentions, tell them you keep having problems with your phone, you're interested in finding out how much the ETF is since you're looking at a G1 or iPhone...
The point is you're threatening to take your business elsewhere Iphone(At&t)/G1(T-mobile).
Im pretty pissed lately so I shall call right now. My anger has to get me somewhere. Whats the number retentions??? How low can they possibly go??

877-775-4886

I've had the SERO since last Sept and besides a $75 rebate and $25 credit, thats all they could've did. I tried like 4 times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

HELP

877-775-4886

I've had the SERO since last Sept and besides a $75 rebate and $25 credit, thats all they could've did. I tried like 4 times
laugh.gif
Bad news
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

frown.gif

frown.gif
^Mine either for some reason. When installing it gets up to 99% and sits there...

Mine did the same thing... just wait bro.. it got to 100 after a good 5-10 minutes

wmexperts.com has got a video and picture gallery of a hands-on on the AT&T Fuze...
eek.gif
Copped...loved that they kept the diamond back with this version, I don'tmuch like the Sprint version. Anyways...

AT&T Fuze: Hands On

A little preview. Sorry for size.
embarassed.gif

att-fuze-8.jpg

^ Yes...Unlocked HTC Touch Pro >>> Any US Carriers...BUT...overall design wise based on US Carriers...I give it to the Fuze over Sprint's version.A dedicated number row is defiantly nice, but...honestly I don't think I would use the number's enough to have a dedicated row to them (I barely usethem on my Tilt.)

Originally Posted by King23James

^ Yes...Unlocked HTC Touch Pro >>> Any US Carriers...BUT...overall design wise based on US Carriers...I give it to the Fuze over Sprint's version. A dedicated number row is defiantly nice, but...honestly I don't think I would use the number's enough to have a dedicated row to them (I barely use them on my Tilt.)
I didnt think so either but having the row is
pimp.gif
. I catchmyself using the function key from time to time and end up getting punctuation instead of numbers
laugh.gif

I give it to ATT for the tilt cause I felt it put the mogul to shame but I love my touch pro. its
glasses.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif
Did you install the software??

how much are unlocked Touch Pros goin for on the web? im interested to kno the average price

I'm on my way up to the Sprint store now. I refuse to believe this is as loud as the volume goes. I can't hear the person I'm talking to throughthe phone or ear piece...

Has anyone gotten or is anyone doing the free internet hack with the pro as you was able to do with the mogul?

Back
Top Bottom