Huarache 2k4 appreciation :hat

Originally Posted by jmizzo

dang...now i want these in size 11...the search is on...
i know who owns an 11
wink.gif
...e-mail [email protected]. I don't know if he's going to let them go but he may. And I do have their matching partner. (they are in my trunk, in the car, at the dealership lol)

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

IMO, Nike brought back Nike Basketball with this one.
I def agree with this. It got a lot of people excited again. Nike was doing their thing for sure before this, but people definitely started to get HYPE about it again and buzz was building.

I love this damn shoe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

idk, just a couple of years prior to that (2001-2002), Nike did well wit the Shox technology, esp with the BB4's and the Stunners...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

idk, just a couple of years prior to that (2001-2002), Nike did well wit the Shox technology, esp with the BB4's and the Stunners...

Shox were gimmicky garbage.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Shox were gimmicky garbage.
QFT

Man I love the 2k4... Had the original White/Black/Red for ball and got the white Lasers for ball a year or two ago. The Vivo pairs are amazing imo, but I think pretty much all colorways turned out nice on these. Would love to pick up another pair for ball again!

I've always liked these. I need another pair...need them in a 10, pretty hard to get at a decent price. I hope they retro them again.

One of my favorite Nikes ever. It incorporated over 25 years of Nike technology. I remember the adds like it was yetserday. AF1's and Jordan XI's played a crucial role in its development.

My only problem was I beat them to hell everytime I wore them. I went through like 6 pairs in two years, I loved them so much. These should be re-released soon.

Much love.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Picked up some lasers again. (I had the white lasers but they got stolen). They are so nice. Shoe of the last decade.

Where'd you pick them up? I need a pair real bad.

I picked up the Black/Purple and the Black/Gold

black-purple-nike-zoom-2k4-laser.jpg
nike-2k4-kobe-laser-preview.jpg

pimp.gif

My black/silvers are beat since I ball in em but my White/Black/Red... Still crispy
glasses.gif

these were nice.

i had to return mines because someone stepped on the heel and it just separated....

I have still have a crispy pair of OG white/silver lasers
pimp.gif

I haven't worn anything since these since '04. Seriously, these are top 5 basketball shoes Nike has ever made - and that says a lot. I need to find more and more pairs.

those were ill.. i had the all whites and used them for indoor ball.. great shoes.. for real

After playing in the ZK5s.... Wow.... I'm having 2nd thoughts on this shoe. And these were probably my favorite balling shoe of all time.

Back
Top Bottom