Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

Could've sworn ogs was only heel and small zoom bag under the ball of foot
Yep this was the case -- same zoom setup pretty much as the Kobe V and VI then featured

nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-dissected-15.jpg

source: http://counterkicks.com/2012/04/the...cted/nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-dissected-15/

Last edited:

Same here -- the nostalgia alone has me after a pair

Tempted to grab a pair of the originals if I can on eBay since the zoom and materials are probably better -- def some risk grabbing a 12 y/o shoe though
I'm sure you can find a pair for a reasonable price, but true it might be a bit risky if you'll ball in them.

Does anyone remember if these were pretty TTS?  Thought I remember they maybe fit a lil big

could be wrong, plus retro sizing changes I know...

had like 4 pairs of the og black/grey ones.

don't buy the og ones, cause they definitely will come apart. happened to me numerous times when i scoured for them off ebay.

Sad to say but I really didn't know much about the shoe because i was too young to know when they first came out.. Had a guy come into my store on Sunday and buy out all the pairs all 24-36 we had.. I would of at least left one for myself.. :frown:

Sad to say but I really didn't know much about the shoe because i was too young to know when they first came out.. Had a guy come into my store on Sunday and buy out all the pairs all 24-36 we had.. I would of at least left one for myself.. :frown:

:x

I wouldnt have allowed that. Regardless if Nike didnt say there was limit per person. Thats just OD. I could see if wantes to buy like 4 Pairs of 1 size, maybe justifiable that he really loves the shoe.

Dude think he about to cash out. I hope he doesnt earn a penny, and your store nor corporate allow him to return them

Last edited:
^ im with you...i find it hard to believe he wants to resell em though, that seems like a bad investment. A head scratcher to me...

Wonder if there'll be a year of the monkey. The small details on the snake pair was good but I'm not an all red person.

Had two pairs of the Purple White pair that came out a few years ago....wore one down to the ground and sold the other.  Had the blue pair, but ended up selling them. These just don't feel the same as the 2004s, used to have an ID pair that matched my high school basketball team colors 
pimp.gif

Nonetheless will be copping the All Stars just case those were the shoe back in the day

Back
Top Bottom