Huarache 2K4 is Back 2016

Man I thought I had a chance at FL. But restricted to the 48 states. Anyone know a spot that ships internationally? 

Got into ball and the Lakers in 2004 when these came out. Loved that OG commercial. I'll get these eventually.

Am a 10.5 ... Should I go .5 size up to play ball in them ? About to pull trigger don't know what size ..

^i go same size as recent kobes, but I would try them on in store first if you can.

I really like this pair just with the releases this weekend I can't spare the funds haha, maybe next week

Good to see the grey/uni blue -- I'm probably in on those

I was hoping for the Jetstream/Royal pair but doesn't sound like those are coming based on the links that NYC posted

Better hope villa sends you what you paid for
eyes.gif
What did they do for you about that?  That was absurd...

Good to see the grey/uni blue -- I'm probably in on those

I was hoping for the Jetstream/Royal pair but doesn't sound like those are coming based on the links that NYC posted
Im in on the grey/blue too...since all shoes need nicknames im gonna call em glues...lol jk

i think we are getting 3 more cws this year

Im in on the grey/blue too...since all shoes need nicknames im gonna call em glues...lol jk

i think we are getting 3 more cws this year
I think they already said that the grey/blue is supposed to be the MPLS laker colorway. 
laugh.gif

I just got my pair in, they still feel great to me... Maybe because I've always kept 2K4s in rotation, they don't feel outdated, shrug

Back
Top Bottom