Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

These are amazing, I will buy multiples of this shoe to ball in. Tried on the black/black colorway,
eek.gif
. They felt so light and snug.

I just found my new ballin' shoe for the next 2-3 years (Like 2k4's, I'm stocking up
happy.gif
)

Called finish line today and found out that they are out. The lady said they were 109.99 too!!! Im copping this weekend!

These shoes look great and feel great in terms of excellent cushioning. But I played a little pick up ball last night in them I just didn't SECURE playingin these. The 2K4's perform better in my opinion. But if anybody is interested in these try them on 1st. They run small like the 2K4's too. The mainproblem I think is the heel, it doesn't feel very stiff. Im thinking about even returning them. You guys can judge the shoe when you try them on. Just myopinion on the shoe
ohwell.gif

What colorways did they have, i havent seen them in MD yet but im sure there coming soon

Our main man Alphaproject certainly did these...and I'll be chatting it up about these w/ him in the next SC.

HOT shoe...and the PE colorways rollin out are even crazier. JRich is a lucky dude.
laugh.gif

tell me why i work at daggone finishline and haven't seen them in my stockroom?....
mad.gif

have definitely been waiting on these since those catalog pics firstdropped

well whenever they get to my store il b taking advantage of that 30% discount inseveral colorways
(been waiting on a ballin shoe besides flightposites)

Anyone know if these will make it onto Nike ID? Also, for those who have balled in them, which shoe is better? Zoom BB2s, or these? Thanks.

They are 109.99, the zoom air feels really nice, and they do NOT run small, they are really big.

Originally Posted by att baller

What colors are out for these? And will Footlocker get em? Cuz I wanna use the F&F.

That's all I wanna know. That 30% off coupon is burnin a hole through my dresser.

Man, this sucks how the finishlines are getting them already, but the footlockers arent

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Also, for those who have balled in them, which shoe is better? Zoom BB2s, or these? Thanks.
I'm debating between these two as well right now.

"I think The BB II are better tho."
why? and for hooping or just based on looks?

Alphaproject at it again ya'll!

His work is hot... give him a few years, he'll be mentioned with guys like Avar, Link and AC.

Loved his stuff since day 1...its like a breath of fresh Air...

I feel more secure in my BB II and I's than these HUARACHES. The problem is the heel support.

Back
Top Bottom