Huarache Appreciation post

^^^those are nice man. and my size dammmn. r they wearable?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

APPRECIATED. The first pic is amazing!

I used to have these two though...
2mwt8r7.jpg

..............Damn Ray, I should've just kept those, kickin myself, now looking for them again
mad.gif
nerd.gif

My contribution:

Anybody want??? Size 8.5 mens.

Cris.

the air revaderchi has a luttle bubt of seperation on the back but other then that thay are nds and look wearable!

i got the red/white/blue 2k4s back in the 6th grade and the white/red/silver 2k5s that summer hooped in them both and loved them to death....also got the allblack 08 bballs and they were great.....wasnt quite born yet when those original huaraches came out

Originally Posted by gldcst

i love huarache lights/bursts.....still a few c/w missing

img8506large.jpg
nice collection. i have a few of these with the canvas/speckled sole (top left) being my fave. they're sturdy as hell

nice huraches in here do light burst count because they are a hybrid... i have the cg light burst

I know I'm grave digging but I'm always looking for pairs of huaraches- maybe more people can contribute to this thread

It's been a while...Lets bring this thread back from the grave!

I'll contribute some... 

Last edited:
^throw them in the washer, and they will look as new

some more huas

had this pair bought off ebay for super cheap and ended using them as practice shoes for mixing paint, shouldve just given them to someone on here

ive seen 2 scream green lows in the past year on the bay but both have been 9.5, next 10 i see i need!

Hi Guys,

I found these lying around and would like to get your opinion:

- If they're legit
- The midsole is still intact and show no sign of crumbling. They appear very much still wearable. How much do they go for in this condition w/o OG box?

Thanks in advance! Pics below:

x362h3.jpg

2uqc5ld.jpg

f9e7lw.jpg

x0sac8.jpg

2z3tj5z.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

Last edited:
My Air Flight Huaraches. A newer colourway but I love them.

IG: @whattheflux_

Last edited:
Had the original huaraches as a kid - think they came from a Nike outlet in Long Island. Nowadays, they're all I wear out of 50+ pairs of Nikes/Jordans..

The Mowabs and Volt samples are approaching retirement age. I sure wish I had the forethought to double up on them :frown:. Scream greens are missing from the picture.

Back
Top Bottom