Huarache Elite II or Lebron V?

If anyone has one or both, input would be great. I usually play small forward im about 6'4 and i weigh 220, but i have a problem with my right knee andfound that the zoom air cushioning works best for me.

I'm interested in ankle support, responsiveness of the zoom air, traction, and fit of both shoes. I would also like to know haow the sizing is on bothshoes. ive read reviews where people said both shoes ran true to size im some reviews and .5 size small in others.

Haven't tried either of those, but if you want the best performance for the best price... Air Force 25's. They include all of the specs you'relooking for, and since it seems like you like the lockdown feeling... I highly recommend them....

I got my pair recently
tongue.gif

^^^i actually tried those on because i found a pair for cheap, but i just didnt like them comfortwise and they were heavier than what i like. i would ratherspend a little more to get a shoe thats as close to what im looking for as possible.

I have used both and I prefer the LeBron over the Elite 2's. I like the cushioning better and it feel more secure to me, ankle wise. The Huarache islighter, but feels a little too light for me. I also prefer the traction of the LeBrons. I really have liked the preformance of the LeBrons.

By the way I am 6'3'' and 230 lbs.

I don't know if this might help but it really did for me. Read the ZLV review on NikeLeBron.net and you'll get many answers about the shoe. Personally,I didn't have the chance to get the Huarache Elite 2 but I'm 100% that the Vs will fit you better!

thanks for the help. mrwahoo i appreciate the input because you wore both and you are also fairly close to my size. i was leaning more towards the lebrons buti liked last years huaraches other than the ankle support issue.

Back
Top Bottom