HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

some of the black pairs on ebay look extremely sketchy 
grin.gif
if There coming from Europe or Australia there most likely Legit.

Yo brothers! Footlocker are releasing 4 new exclusive huarache's Thursday!
Anyone know what they'll be?

Slightly off subject but a few Jordan's are being re-stocked 8am UK time tomorrow also.

got my pair in the other day . everything checks out but i may sell em . quality is just extremely poor . . .

Mailman was good to me today

question for the UK guys, im a us9/uk8 mens in the huarache i wanna order the womens black/purple pair what size do i need to order?

Last edited:
got my pair in the other day . everything checks out but i may sell em . quality is just extremely poor . . .

Have to agree what he says about the quality and I exactly thought the same thing (selling it right away) and go for the Khakis or Cool Greys instead. But after seeing these Khakis pix on caliroots (which seems like it has glues all-over just like the all black one), I've decided to do nothing as for now........

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=49164

Mailman was good to me today

question for the UK guys, im a us9/uk8 mens in the huarache i wanna order the womens black/purple pair what size do i need to order?

Very jealous of your lavas! UK women's sizes are -2.5 sizes down on US women's sizes

I just can't get with the shape of the toebox.............  

Really hoping Nike fix the scream greens, but I know I will be disappointed.

ive heard the tan pair has had issues with quality also . i know a guy who bought 3 different pairs and on all 3 no shoe was the same shade of tan as the other and he ended up returning them all 3 times and just saying to hell with it . like what is going on with these releases . . . 

came in today....no og colorway, but i really like these!

sorry for the little dust on them, but they've been worn already! 
smokin.gif

Soleheaven is the best , ordered my flints on Monday morning for $105 shipped from the uk and they arrived today in New Jersey

Got a size 11 in the Khaki's from NDC finally. Got the Army's from Size? as well, they look cool in person, I think the Navy's just look a bit plain

Back
Top Bottom