HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Oujm.gif

Champs has these in 11.5, 12, and 13 right now
Yo thanks dude!
Just ordered a pair. Two, actually, so I can hopefully get a solid left and right shoe and return the other. I had to go through three pairs of neon magentas to get one good pair LOL
I know I should just be more patient and likely eventually get these on discount like all other Huaraches, but screw it. The way this pair has rolled out is weird. This is probably my last sneaker of the year unless I manage to hit on Cool Greys for retail, which seems 50/50 at best unless iwilwin iwilwin throws me the oop 🤣

Last edited:
couldn’t wait until the red oxidize to hit discount. But will definitely double up when they do.

9CF2910E-6950-45BE-9076-E727B444CE36.jpeg

the comfort on these 2021 retros are so much better than the prior ones and those weren’t even bad at all.

have the 2014 scream greens but we all know about the shape and it’s still in good condition so I skipped the most recent retro.

also have a 2018 Nike Id but the shape is even worse than the 2014 pairs.

then got the 2018 game royals magentas and purple punches on discount but will get more of the 2021 in other colors on sale

I like the reds...hoping the other half of the size run just hasn't made it to the warehouses yet. Need that 15

couldn’t wait until the red oxidize to hit discount. But will definitely double up when they do.

9CF2910E-6950-45BE-9076-E727B444CE36.jpeg

the comfort on these 2021 retros are so much better than the prior ones and those weren’t even bad at all.

have the 2014 scream greens but we all know about the shape and it’s still in good condition so I skipped the most recent retro.

also have a 2018 Nike Id but the shape is even worse than the 2014 pairs.

then got the 2018 game royals magentas and purple punches on discount but will get more of the 2021 in other colors on sale
Yeah I need these now lol. Absolute flames. Dunno why no one else seems to care about them LOL

I like the reds...hoping the other half of the size run just hasn't made it to the warehouses yet. Need that 15
I’m sure now that I pulled the trigger at full price, they’ll show up everywhere and be $70 everywhere within two months 🤣
But as luisfigo luisfigo said, I guess I’ll get another pair then. I just wanted to cross these off my list. I might wait a few weeks to actually wear them and see if NDC finally loads them in more sizes. If it does, I’ll order a pair, return this Champs pair. Then when they hit disco, buy them cheap and return to NDC for full -price refund. Damn sometimes this ish gets convoluted lol

Last edited:
Hello friends.

I’ve been lurking here since the Stussy drop. I had the resins in ‘91 when I was 12 and the 21 shape just hit so nicely.
I’m about 10 pairs deep now. Wasn’t a fan of the Escape material, that papery dryness that has been mentioned - not great.

Anyway, they’re beaters for work so I took some Renapur to them - and I’m delighted with the results:

1ED42CB2-50D7-4E61-82C3-1EA9B0F8B8E6.jpeg

A4AA6CCD-64A7-4315-BF19-46BA2EF8DEF5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom