HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Scored a 10.5 will I regret not sizing up. 10.5 is my true size usually get 10.5 in everything
You’ll definitely regret it. At least a .5 to full size up is absolutely necessary. I planned on going up a full size with these and will do so with all my huaraches going forward. My foot no longer agrees with only .5 up anymore. These run small.

Got mowabbs, they are :emoji_fire:

Went 0,5 up from normal and they fit snug but comfy - have to wear normal nike socks as dri-fit ones are too thick.

Attachments

• tempImagekAy8Cx.png
    tempImagekAy8Cx.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,318
Can’t believe they pooched the backtab. I might pass. Keeping hope alive for that 🐐 OG colorway that still hasn’t released this round.

Going to answer myself... 😅 They arrived today.

The Mowabbs are a bit looser compared to the other recrafts that I have (Stussy, Scream Green, and Mango). Especially the foot entry / ankle area. Putting them on is much easier. Lengthwise is the same. All my Huas are half a size up from my TTS.

Are Mowabbs same sizing as the ones with mesh toeboxes like Scream Greens? Thanks!

Attachments

• viber_image_2022-06-10_14-04-29-660.jpg
    viber_image_2022-06-10_14-04-29-660.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,283
Mannnnnn I wanna grab these michigans so bad so I can have em in hand ASAP but I have this nagging feeling in my stomach that these are gonna end up on discount!

Hoping this also happens but the sell out of the metro blues (fake or otherwise) makes me think these won’t last long on Nike at least.

They may have gone on sale but not all sizes are still available. Can’t really afford to wait and see on a sz 14.

Yeah… I know 😢 and I’ve paid retail or more for EVERY. DAMN. PAIR. Sales aren’t always big foot friendly tho,so I have to get what I can when I can get it.

I waited seven months to get a second pair of Red Oxides on deep discount but never saw it materialize anywhere. Just scored a pair from GOAT for $85. Came out to $107 with tax and shipping. Not amazing but still better than retail. Saved $25 vs retail+Cali tax 🤷‍♂️

I waited seven months to get a second pair of Red Oxides on deep discount but never saw it materialize anywhere. Just scored a pair from GOAT for $85. Came out to $107 with tax and shipping. Not amazing but still better than retail. Saved $25 vs retail+Cali tax 🤷‍♂️
I’m impatient sometimes… and anything I’m paying, I don’t really regret it. I’ve definitely paid more for pairs/models I like less.

Can’t lie tho… it does sting a bit when I see other sz 13ers grabbing pairs for 20+% off 2 months later.

I’m impatient sometimes… and anything I’m paying, I don’t really regret it. I’ve definitely paid more for pairs/models I like less.

Can’t lie tho… it does sting a bit when I see other sz 13ers grabbing pairs for 20+% off 2 months later.

Same. Now that I finally bought this second pair, NDC or someone will mark them way down tomorrow 🤣
Oh well if so. Seven months seemed like a reasonable amount of patience, which I too rarely have. At least I was able to grab the lethal pink/golds for $74 shipped. Win some, lose some, and some end up in between.

Same. Now that I finally bought this second pair, NDC or someone will mark them way down tomorrow 🤣
Oh well if so. Seven months seemed like a reasonable amount of patience, which I too rarely have. At least I was able to grab the lethal pink/golds for $74 shipped. Win some, lose some, and some end up in between.
Key for me is, be ok with what I initially pay… that, or try to order from somewhere that I know I can return an unworn pair months later.

Key for me is, be ok with what I initially pay… that, or try to order from somewhere that I know I can return an unworn pair months later.
Totally. I never look back and let it bother me much if I pay retail and they end up cheaper later. I have loved Huaraches since ‘92, and they’re one of the most comfortable models you can buy. It’s difficult to get too bent about retail when it’s only $120. In today’s world, that’s already a great price.

Back
Top Bottom