HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

To followup on this - for those who have a pair, how do you like them? I've been looking on YT for detailed reviewed but there's only one. From my perspective the brown seems a little muted.
I can’t honestly say they’re better or worse in hand over pics. I really like em. No regrets on the pick up, even at retail.

Steals from Rule of Next (free shipping over $200+) at $60 each.

Hyper Grape:

Midnight Navy (or "Michigan"), only 8 - 9 left:

Mowabb:

Took advantage of the Hyper Grape pair! Been holding off for a good while now. Bonus: Huarache Hyper Grape commercial with Michael Johnson back in 1992.

Last edited:
Good looking out us3less us3less ... $60 for the grapes was a super no brainer, I almost tripled up lol

I keep missing michigans and rattans for the low

Steals from Rule of Next (free shipping over $200+) at $60 each.

Hyper Grape:

Midnight Navy (or "Michigan"), only 8 - 9 left:

Mowabb:

Took advantage of the Hyper Grape pair! Been holding off for a good while now. Bonus: Huarache Hyper Grape commercial with Michael Johnson back in 1992.

Good looks boss. Snagged 2 more pairs of the kinda/sorta Punches for the price of 1. Can’t beat that.

0D93D441-EC3E-4CE1-B81F-8E4099B291C4.jpeg

Purple punch is not the same as hyper grape (which these new retroes are) they also have the newer rubber huarache tongue tag versus the og Nike tag the ogs had. They do have a better shape and slightly better cushioning tho than the 2018 retro
Oh interesting! I didn't know that, actually. I wonder if the women's Electro Purple is closest to the Purple Punch instead of the Hyper Grape color. I'm not seeing the tongue difference though? It looks like the Hyper Grape has the Nike tag, too.

For the Crater models, does anyone know if those also run crazy small? That RuleofNext site has the model I REALLY want, but my toes were totally smashed against the front in the current run of "regular" huaraches, which means my TTS of size 12 would be too small if the Craters fit the same.

Back
Top Bottom