HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anywhere I can see all the OG color ways that have dropped? Trying to catch up and I want most or all of em.

Scream Green
Resins
Mango
Aquatone
Purple Punch
Magneta
White/Black
Missing any?
The royal blue and pink that released originally with the resins. I think they were the two very first colors

The royal blue and pink that released originally with the resins. I think they were the two very first colors
45AAFF85-FB17-45EE-AAC2-63E52D741FDB.jpeg

Did they retro during the recent run?

Not recent. 2018 was the last one.

I'm curious if anyone knows why they pick and choose where to use the OG tag on the tongue?
They should use it on all the original colorways.
i think all the OGs that had the nike tongue tag have been restored in that form now...the ones that have the rubber tongue tag had them like that back then too.

I just bought a pair on the 3rd. Does Nike honor the new price and refund the difference?
If they don't, just order another pair and return the original. Return shipping is free through Nike. It would make better economic sense for them just to adjust the price, but a lot of places make you return and reorder for some reason.

If they don't, just order another pair and return the original. Return shipping is free through Nike. It would make better economic sense for them just to adjust the price, but a lot of places make you return and reorder for some reason.

That was the plan. I just hate the hassle of waiting for them to arrive. Plus, I ordered the Purple Punch pair with them the first time and they lost my pair in transit. Then, they sold out in the mean time and I couldn't reorder my size 😐

i think all the OGs that had the nike tongue tag have been restored in that form now...the ones that have the rubber tongue tag had them like that back then too.
Ah ok, I didn't know they had the rubber patch then too. Thought it was something that came later on.

Who stole the size 10 Aquatones from me on rockcitykicks lol
A lil over $50!! Can’t believe I missed, been going on everyday, procrastinating lol smh

The resins are the ones I’ve been waiting for. By far the best Huarache colorway ever. Would rather have multiples of these than any other color. It’s about time they finally brought them back with the blue backtab.

Just had my Resins dropped off by FedEx. So thankful to have this color back after having the '92 OG in 9th grade. Love them!! My 2nd favorite color after the Scream Greens. But Nike being Nike here.

Jacked up toebox (the satin toe is got a permanent crease in them). I honestly don't care as I'm gonna wear these A LOT when my Magenta/Neons need a break (plus I got 3 of the other OGs to wear).

No paper in the shoes. Nothing. And a normal box. Not a retro box like the others. So that's a bummer. I'm wondering if these are heading to the outlets soon. Be on alert. 👍 But I'll overlook this as it's a shoe that will be used as it should (going to do some exercising in them, they are that comfy). Though the size 12 in these is more snug than the 12s in other color ways. Weird. Pic of them just after unboxing.

PXL_20230222_210244327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom