HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

The green is a totally different color than the pictures show it supposed to be . It was a dark teal in all the other pictures they’ve shown . Might have to pass on them now

69416.jpg

I bought the new hurache runner in that black and ash for retail. Anyone know a spot that has them for less?

I bought the new hurache runner in that black and ash for retail. Anyone know a spot that has them for less?

Nope still too new to be had for less from what I’ve seen . I really was all in on the black and teal colorway until someone here posted a pic of them and it turns out the green isn’t teal at all . It’s more of a muted dull green type color so it’s steep discount for me now

I bought that pair when it came out 8 or 9 or so years ago . Can’t remember if any other colorways came our . If so , I regret not getting them because I think that shoe is dope

Same here buddy. I remember the OG back in 1994 and wanted a pair. So when these retroed, I grabbed a pair INSTANTLY! And it was one of the few shoes that I didn't let go when I sold the bulk of my collection (135 pairs). I know this shoe will NEVER retro again, so I kept my pair. Super cool looking with no laces.

Same here buddy. I remember the OG back in 1994 and wanted a pair. So when these retroed, I grabbed a pair INSTANTLY! And it was one of the few shoes that I didn't let go when I sold the bulk of my collection (135 pairs). I know this shoe will NEVER retro again, so I kept my pair. Super cool looking with no laces.

Yeah man they’re great looking and i LOVE that aqua , blue , and. Black together. Did they retro any other OG colorways do you know ?

Yeah man they’re great looking and i LOVE that aqua , blue , and. Black together. Did they retro any other OG colorways do you know ?

I don't think they did. That was all that they came out with but I could be wrong.

Here's my pair I've worn a bit, but still looks almost new.
PXL_20230805_172419932.jpg
PXL_20230805_172431310.jpg

Such a classic 90s shoe!! Love this design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom