HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Does anybody know of any UK eBay sellers or something where you can cop footlocker.uk stuff online pretty easily? Between some of these huaraches and those white/red/green asics gL3s I'm stuck

Majority of huaraches on ebay will be legit, I've seen a couple fakes but if you look for a listing which provides receipts of authenticity you should be fine.
I'm from the Netherlands, and was there right away when people from the UK said they dropped on the site.

But I have this feeling only people from the UK were able to add to cart.

I saw them both online, but never was able to ATC.

I spoke to a few people about it and no one managed to cop, I also found out JD did a surprise restock on the white 2 days ago which I missed as well. Hopefully more on the way...

If anyone sees the production version of the scream greens please post them here. Them samples were poo
They're probly gonna look like the samples. What is it about the samples that you don't like? I noticed the shade of green is a bit different and the back strap is bright green. They still good for me.

^^^the sole is off. Should be all black not partly but that's a small detail that can be over looked by most but some won't.

I'll be in NYC in the next week or 2. Triple blacks are still available at locations?

The sole wouldn't keep me from copping scream greens but it's slightly annoying. Also, I think that the back tab is solid instead if translucent which actually does bother me a little.

Going my some of the upcoming releases pages, I think this is going to be a QS

Are the khaki cw's an EU release only? They're the only ones I want other than the scream greens which will be a hypebeast insta sell out

Saw these, they appear to be forthcoming ladies colourways, including that Black/White colourway. They all look really good and I'm glad to see that nylon toebox make a return.

Saw these, they appear to be forthcoming ladies colourways, including that Black/White colourway. They all look really good and I'm glad to see that nylon toebox make a return.

Glad that my foot is small enough to afford ladies coz not just only the middle one, but also the right one looks really nice. Now, I need to know whom will be carrying em and also need to find out how can I get em!!

They are all beautiful. The Blues look really smooth and those Golds are like a gift from the shoe gods. It's a hard decision if you had to choose just one.

I'll wait to see those red one in person before I pass judgement.

Last edited:
Half size up in necessary, IMO.  I'm a true 11 and got 11.5s in the OG colored joints that released overseas.  Perfect fit.  Snug like a Huarache should be, but not tight where my feet hurt.  

Word of caution though--even if they fit right on foot, they'll be a ***** to get on.  :lol:   

I agree half sz up if you plan on wearin em without socks, if you plan on runnin in them or wide foot full sz up IMO.

Back
Top Bottom