Huaraches

Status
Not open for further replies.
***not my pics***

*Pics courtesy of gooey wooey*

Og in the back, retro in the front.

Og on the right, retro on the left

Retro... Steel toe edition.

I hear the nylon toe is very stiff. Not how I'd like it, but better than nothing. Now wait for a us drop, and price point. I'd love a pair or two, but won't pay too much for em.
Did these shoes arrive at a Finish line via shipment or are some people just showing them off at a Finl?

Not my pics obviously.  But these don't look too bad.  *shrugs*

Looks like 11.5s are available too, for my fellow size 11 dudes who size up a half-size in these.  Euro releases for Nike runners often skip 11.5s, so I'm glad to see they're there.

Reminders are set on my phone and I'ma be camping out Thursday evening.  I'm AMPED for this release, and that's putting it lightly!

I think the more rigid toe box material is partially responsible for the shape. Might not look as bad on foot as they get broken in.

Believe me, I'm not happy about the shape but I will purchase multiple colorways of these. I love me some huaraches.

In the first set of pics the nike buckle on the back is a translucent blue., but in the other it's black like the OGs ?!?!

so soon? friday? what are we thinkin?

still NOTHING out date wise here that i can find for US

NEED the pink runners in my life and im sure in summer we will see bballs .. need the blue/purp of those no doubt ...

but the runners .. ASAP whats the deal .. been craving a shoe with pink in it and would rather a classic than the KD 5 APs

CT sold out. I hope there's a US release. I wonder what the retail would be... I assume like $100 or $110. Not too much more than the Free's from last year.

Not to be one upped.
wink.gif

http://wellgosh.com/nike-air-huarache-white-turquoise-gold.html
appreciate it! Copped! 

didnt know they were QS, definitely thought they would sit a bit, oh well im happy.

so are these all gone now? none of the links have them. can anyone help me and pm me a active link???? this is Sh IT!!!!!!!!!

^^ no more man....everyone is cleared out already...there was a good 4 hour window to purchase these lastnight

Last edited:
missed em . shouldve checked here yest evening , just assumed i had to wait until early this AM . pretty mad at myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom