HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

The line was stupid long. I expected to waltz in at 11AM but when I got there at 11AM, the line was 40+ deep! For Vans Chukkas! It's a wake-up call, for sure.
Got my sz. 10 Huf so I was happy but an hour and 45min. for a pair of Vans is disturbing.
Ecoutez et repetez...

If you are looking on ebay don't buy it. Some sellers are selling fakes of those and the camo Huf hat.

TEAM WARRIORS
[table][tr][td]G-MAIL[/td][td]EbAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
"Unlucky number 13 won't come the Warriors' way this season." - Marc J. Spears of the Denver Post

^ :frown:
frown.gif
Beliele it or not Huf on sutter had zero Huf fitteds when I went on Saturday, there was just stussy, supreme etc. I called the other one and asked and the said they had a couple. While we are on the subject does anyone no when the next set of Huf hats are coming out? Are those going to be the Benny Gold x huf colab a couple pages back? Thanks :smile:
smile.gif

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

i believe the next set of huf new era's that are goint to drop are the benny gold x huf collabo's. they might drop around early april.
NT REFS: diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX

Does anyone know if Huf carries the Nike Mad Jibe's?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
whats retail on supreme fitteds?

I they were 54 and the boxcaps were 42. I went today and they had the camo fitted in a 7 3/4 didnt see if they had any other sizes. Also the navajo boxcap and plain black one was there, and some sports caps.

I don't feel comfortable even walking INTO huf. If I were to work there, they'd have some at lease ONE good employee

Quote:
I don't feel comfortable even walking INTO huf. If I were to work there, they'd have some at lease ONE good employee

I have a few friends who work there, however i have to agree. some of the cats who work there that i don't know can be pretty rude. i feel as if it's customary to greet people when they come in to the store - simple 'hi' or 'what's up', some of em just kind of sit there and ignore you. like i said, it's just a few of the guys that work there, don't know who they are [def not mega, nao, fitz or mike].

anyhow, it's one of the reasons i don't buy much HUF gear. Actually, come to think of it, i don't have any HUF gear. i don't even own a HUF shirt or hat and i am from SF. i do buy some kicks there occasionally, when they're not marked up the anus.

Back
Top Bottom