HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Anyone know if they have any of the polkadots left in bigger sizes like 5/8 and 3/4's? I tried calling 3 times with no answer.
thanks
P

They had a 7 3/4 on display when I last checked. Might be sold by now though.
-w

Picked up the polka dotted fitted in 5/8's and 3/4's in the gray checkered one yesterday. Came out to be 97 and some change.

Does anyone know how to clean the Huf Houndstooth hat? I wore it too much and i think the sweat is starting to make it yellow. Or is anyone has a 7 1/2 one for sale that would be great too :wink:
wink.gif

-w

uzzle, how much was the polka dot? i think they charged me wrong when i got mine cause mine came out to $93 and i only got a polka dot and a etch a sketch fitteds.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

^the polka dot was $42 before tax. $45 and some change after.
-w

i think they sold out on the black bennygold fitteds.
ULTRAVITALENCE!
HUF NEW ERA FOR SALE, PLAID AND BENNY GOLD. DS BRAND NEW SZ. 7 1/2. PM ME IF INTERESTED.​
NT REFS: diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

da.. are there anymore of the plaids in 1/4 or 3/8??? Didn't even know those released.. they are hot..
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

Quote:
i think they sold out on the black bennygold fitteds.

I actually picked up the one on display, which was the last one, today. The sizing does really seem off, though. That 7/8 I cop'd fits like my usual 3/4, weird.

Quote:
does anyone know if the white benny gold hats are gone as well?

As of sunday, they still have it. The dude working there told me they only have 7/8.

To all that bought the plaid HUF hats, did they fit smaller or bigger then usual? I just got one off WhUtIzIt and didn't even consider to think of that.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
GO GSW!!!

Fongstarr:
All of my 7 3/8's fit perfectly on my head, they are a *little* loose fitting which I like, but basically true to size imo.

Right on WhUtIzIt....and th hat fit small on this one. Snapped the hat and it fit better......

On another note to the people that have this fitted (and I am surprised that no one talked about this, but what the heck is up with the "H" being crooked. I was trippin at first but then I noticed it on others....

whitcomb.jpg

They're all leaning down to the right. Look at the 3rd pic (huf collection) and compare it to the one next to it. It may not be that notable in the pics but damn, a crooked logo on a new era?....that's weak.
- Fong$tarr

GO GSW!!!

hmm.. the whole fitted looks crooked, looks like it's even tilted one way. still looking for the blue plaid with the white H in a 3.4 though.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

^^^^^^^Seriously, it is crooked. But when you wear it, there's no way to tell but the hat is a defect fot sure......
- Fong$tarr

GO GSW!!!

Back
Top Bottom