HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Cause it was made by HUF.

On an unrelated note, anyone go by the Apple store DT?
Saw one lonely guy there posting in front of the store.
-w

yo can someone link the blog for me? i cant find it... i just found out my fam got a place about 2 blocks away from sutter Huf so i figure thatll be my spot for new pickups... maybe ill see one of u around
ban "hobbdidday" once, he'll remember his old screenname from back in the day. ban him twice, and he doesn't have any more.

gameovertripleh- no problem bro. ya i had someone stop by huf for me yesterday, and they ended up pickin up the huf sf shirts for me. they got the shirts in white, black or orange.

ayokamikaze- haha some dude is out there for that phone... i can already see the hype on these thing, and the crazy prices on ebay for the phones. i would much rather take a 8525 over the iphone.

Hi,

Would anyone from the bay area be willing to help me get a pair of the Vans Authentic Duke Kahanamoku Surfer Vans in a size 11 in the yellow colorway?

I am located in Los Angeles. I will of course be paying cost + shipping.

Someone please help me...

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks... :smile:
smile.gif

( This message was left blank )
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Hi,

Would anyone from the bay area be willing to help me get a pair of the Vans Authentic Duke Kahanamoku Surfer Vans in a size 11 in the yellow colorway?

I am located in Los Angeles. I will of course be paying cost + shipping.

Someone please help me...

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks...

well just wondering if anyone knows if there are any HUF zip hoodies still on the racks?

^There was quite a few I saw on the skate shop side.
-w

peep it, no release date yet.. hopefully summer or fall
hufteaser_1.jpg

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Colors are definitely out there...
Still waiting to see the 3M fitteds in person.
-w

Back
Top Bottom