HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

just wondering if anybody has done this Huf surprise pack yet? here's the coupon i found at hufsf.com:
huf_comic_ad4-734394.jpg

i forgot what the name of that hat was but i asked mega and he said it was a sample , and there not sure if its gonna release or not.
sell me your IIIs in a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

i saw that hat too that night eddie was wearing it at the hufxtriumphxstussy sfxnikesb party. it has run dmc all over the hat. but don't quote me because i was pretty faded that night.

good for dave. tj is absolutely worthless. that guy gets paid to sit around and do nothing. huf doesn't need that guy he's a complete lame
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

^ yeah its gone but not all of it go down like 4 posts and read the comments
"there's no replacement for displacement"

hahahaha. "t.j." always seemed like a gigantic tool when i saw him (not) working at the clothing store. it would appear my impression was justified.

and those pictures of him at the shooting range are ridiculous.

When they said that they will stuff whatever the hell they want in the surprise pack, they really mean it. I seen some people throw in loose change and paper clips into a box but there are some good stuff being sent out.
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

who's got a new update? Any Varsity Jackets left (doubt it...) Refresh this post if you got some knowledge. Peace

Back
Top Bottom